Helicopter Motion Control Using Model-Based Sliding Mode Controller
Gesang Nugroho and Zahari Taha
Department of Engineering Design & Manufacture University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
-  A. J. Fossard, “Helicopter Control Law Based on Sliding Mode with Model Following,” International Journal of Control, pp. 1221-1235, 1993.
-  H. Sira-Ramirez, M. Zribi, and S. Ahmad, “A Dynamical Sliding Mode Control Approach for Vertical Flight Regulation in Helicopter,” Proc. of the IEE Part D, pp. 19-24, 1994.
-  J. K. Pieper, “Application of SLMC: TRC control of a Helicopter in Hover,” Proc. of the American Control Conf., Washington, pp. 1191-1195, 1995.
-  S. K. Spurgeon, C. Edwards, and N. Foster, “Robust Model Reference Control Using a Sliding Mode Controller/Observer Scheme with Application to a Helicopter Problem,” IEEE Workshop on Variable Structure Systems, pp. 36-41, 1996.
-  R. K. Heffley, “A Compilation and Analysis of Helicopter Handling Qualities Data,” CR 3144. NASA, 1978.
-  C. Edwards and S. K. Spurgeon, “Sliding Mode Control: Theory and Application,” Taylor and Francis, 1998.
-  S. K. Spurgeon and R. J. Patton, “Robust Variable Structure Control of a Model Reference System,” Proc. of the IEE Vol.137, Part D, pp. 341-3418, 1990.
-  B. L. Walcott and S. H. Zak, “Observation of Dynamical Systems in the Presence of Bounded Nonlinearities/uncertainties,” Proc. of the 25th Conf. on Decision and Control, pp. 961-966, 1986.
-  Control system toolbox, the MathWork.
-  Simulink Simulation and Model-Base Design, the MathWork.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.