A Robotic Auditory System that Interacts with Musical Sounds and Human Voices
Hideyuki Sawada and Toshiya Takechi
Department of Intelligent Mechanical Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Kagawa University, 2217-20 Hayashi-cho, Takamatsu-city, Kagawa 761-0396, Japan
-  M. Unoki and M. Akagi, “A Method of Signal Extraction from Noise-Added Signal,” IEICE, Vol.J80-A, No.3, pp. 444-453, 1997.
-  S. Hayakawa, K. Takeda, and F. Itakura, “Speaker Recognition Using the Harmonic Structure of Linear Prediction Residual Spectrum,” IEICE, Vol.J80-A, No.9, pp. 1360-1367, 1997.
-  A. Nehorai and B. Porat, “Adaptive Comb Filtering for Harmonic Signal Enhancement,” IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech & Signal Processing, Vol.34, No.5, pp. 1124-1138, 1986.
-  T. Yamada, S. Nakamura, and K. Shikano, “Hands-free Speech Recognition with Talker Localization by a Microphone Array,” Information Processing Society of Japan, Vol.39, No.5, pp. 1275-1284, 1998.
-  F. Asano, S. Hayamizu, and T. Matsui, “A Realtime Noise Reduction System using Delay-and-Sum Beamformer and its Application to Speech Recognition,” Electrotechnical Laboratory, 1996.
-  J. L. Flanagan, A. C. Surendran, and E. E. Jan, “Spatially selective sound capture for speech and audio processing,” Speech Communication, Vol.13, pp. 207-222, 1993.
-  T. Nishiura, T. Yamada, S. Nakamura, and K. Shikano, “Localization of Multiple Sound Sources Based on CSP Analysis with a Microphone Array,” IEICE, D-II, Vol.J83-D-II, No.8, 2000.
-  C. H. Knapp and G. G. Carter, “The generalized correlation method for estimation of time delay,” IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech & Signal Processing, Vol.24, No.4, pp. 320-327, 1976.
-  T. Funada and T. Tsuzuki, “Feature extraction based on spectral slope for speech recognition,” IEICE, D-II, Vol.J82-D-II, No.11, pp. 2184-2187, 1999.
-  T. Takechi, K. Sugimoto, T. Mandono, and H. Sawada, “Automobile identification based on the measurement of car sounds,” Annual Conf. of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, TD6-4, 2004.
-  H. Sawada and M. Ohkado, “Identification and tracking of particular speaker in noisy environment,” Int. Conf. on Machine Vision and its Optomechatronic Applications, OpticsEast, SPIE Int. Society for Optical Engineering, pp. 138-145, 2004.
-  S. Imai, “Cepstral Analysis Synthesis on the Mel Frequency Scale,” IEEE Int. Conf. Acoust., Speech & Signal Processing, pp. 93-96, 1983.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.