Forest and Field Fire Search System Using MODIS Data
Eiji Nunohiro*, Kei Katayama**, Kenneth J. Mackin*,
and Jong Geol Park*
*Tokyo University of Information Sciences, 1200-2 Yatoh-cho, Wakaba-ku, Chiba 265-8501, Japan
**Graduate School of Tokyo University of Information Sciences, 1200-2 Yatoh-cho, Wakaba-ku, Chiba 265-8501, Japan
-  http://modis.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/atbd ,
NASA MODIS Website (referenced Mar. 1, 2007).
-  J. Park, Y. Yasuda, and H. Sekine, “Forest and fields fire monitoring system using MODIS data,” Japan Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Annual Conf., 2006 (in Japanese).
-  R. Wright, L. Flynn, H. Garberl, A. Harris, and E. Pilger, “Automated volcanic eruption detection using MODIS,” Remote Sensing of Environment, 82, pp. 135-255, 2002.
-  R. Wright, L. P. Flynn, H. Garberl, A. Harris, and E. Pilger, “MODVOLC: near-real-time thermal monitoring of global volcanism,” Journal of volcanology and geothermal research, 135, pp. 29-49, 2004.
-  E. F. Vermote, N. Z. El Saleous, and C. O. Justice, “Operational atmospheric correction of the MODIS data in the visible to middle infrared: First results,” Rem. Sens. Environ., 83, pp. 97-111, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.