Particle Swarm Optimization for Jump Height Maximization of a Serial Link Robot
Takeshi Matsui*, Masatoshi Sakawa*, Takeshi Uno*, Kosuke Kato*,
Mitsuru Higashimori**, and Makoto Kaneko**
*Graduate School of Engineering, Hiroshima University, 1-4-1 Kagamiyama, Higashihiroshima-shi 739-8527, Japan
**Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University, 2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita-shi 565-0871, Japan
-  M. Higashimori, M. Harada, I. Ishii, and M. Kaneko, “Jumping pattern generation for a serial link robot,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.23, No.8, pp. 84-92, 2005.
-  J. Kennedy and R. C. Eberhart, “Particle swarm optimization,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Neural Networks, Piscataway, NJ, pp. 1942-1948, 1995.
-  J. Kennedy and W. M. Spears, “Matching algorithms to problems: an experimental test of the particle swarm and some genetic algorithms on the multimodal problem generator,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. Evolutionary Computation, Anchorage, Alaska, 1998.
-  S. Koziel and Z. Michalewicz, “Evolutionary algorithms, homomorphous mappings, and constrained parameter optimization,” Evolutionary Computation, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 19-44, 1999.
-  T. Matsui, K. Kato, M. Sakawa, T. Uno, and K. Morihara, “Particle swarm optimization based heuristics for nonlinear programming problems,” Proc. of Int. MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2007, pp. 1514-1518, 2007.
-  T. Mita, “Introduction to Nonlinear Control,” Shoko-do, Tokyo, 2000.
-  R. E. Paley, “A remarkable set of orthogonal functions,” Proc. London Math. Soc., 34, pp. 241-138, 1932.
-  K. E. Parsopoulos and M. N. Varahatis, “Recent approaches to global optimization problems through Particle Swarm Optimization,” Natural Computing, No.1, pp. 235-306, 2002.
-  Y. Shi and R. C. Eberhart, “A modified particle swarm optimizer,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. Evolutionary Computation, Anchorage, Alaska, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.