Fuzzy Observable Markov Models for Pattern Recognition
Dat Tran, Wanli Ma, and Dharmendra Sharma
School of Information Sciences and Engineering, University of Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
-  H. B. Aradhye, G. K. Myers, and J. A. Herson, “Image Analysis for Efficient Categorization of Image-based Spam E-mail,” in Proc. of ICDAR, 2005.
-  W. B. Cavnar and J. M. Trenkle, “N-gram-based text categorization,” in Proc. of the 3rd Annual Symp. Document Analysis and Information, Retrieval, 1994.
-  Z. Chuan, L. Xianliang, and X. Qian, “A Novel Anti-spam Email Approach Based on LVQ,” in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.3320, pp. 180-183, 2003.
-  R. O. Duda and P. E. Hart, “Pattern classification and scene analysis,” John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1973.
-  F. D. Garcia, J.-H. Hoepman, and J. van Nieuwenhuizen, “Spam Filter Analysis,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.147, pp. 395-410, 2004.
-  X. D. Huang, Y. Ariki, and M. A. Jack, “Hidden Markov Models For Speech Recognition,” Edinburgh University Press, 1990.
-  N. Kang, C. Domeniconi, and D. Barbara, “Categorization and Keyword Identification of Unlabeled Documents,” Proc. of the 5th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, pp. 677-680, 2005.
-  W. Ma, D. Tran, and D. Sharma, “Detecting Spam Email by Extracting Keywords from Image Attachments,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Hybrid Information Technology, Korea, 2006.
-  W. Ma, D. Tran, and D. Sharma, “Detecting image based spam email by using OCR and trigram methods,” Proc. of Asia-Pacific Workshop on Visual Information Processing, China, 2006.
-  L. R. Rabiner and B. H. Juang, “Fundamentals of speech recognition,” Prentice Hall PTR, USA, 1993.
-  L. R. Rabiner and B. H. Juang, “An introduction to hidden Markov models,” IEEE Acoustic, Speech, and Signal Processing Society Magazine, Vol.3, No.1, pp. 4-16, 1986.
-  M. Sasaki and H. Shinnou, “Spam Detection Using Text Clustering,” Proc. of the International Conference on Cyberworlds, pp. 316-319, 2005.
-  D. Tran, “Fuzzy Observable Markov Model for Cell Phase Identification,” Proc. SCIS-ISIS, pp. 1122-1125, 2006.
-  D. Tran and T. Pham, “Cell Phase Classification Using Markov and Gaussian Mixture Models,” Proc. of Asia-Pacific Workshop on Visual Information Processing, pp. 48-52, 2005.
-  D. Tran and D. Sharma, “Markov Models for Written Language Identification,” Proc. ICONIP, pp. 67-70, 2005.
-  D. Tran and M. Wagner, “Generalised Fuzzy Hidden Markov Models for Speech Recognition,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 345-351, Springer-Verlag, 2002.
-  D. Tran and M. Wagner, “Fuzzy hidden Markov models for speech and speaker recognition,” Proc. NAFIPS, pp. 426-430, USA, 1999.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.