Neighbor Size of Initial Node Exchange and its Influence for SOM Learning
Department of Information and Knowledge Engineering, Tottori University, 4-101 Koyama-cho Minami, Tottori-shi, Tottori 680-8552, Japan
-  T. Kohonen, “Self-Organizing Maps,” Springer Verlag,
ISBN 3540586008, 1995.
-  R. Heclt-Nielsen, “Neurocomputing,” Addison-Wesley Pub. Co.,
ISBN 0-201-09355-3, 1990.
-  “Bibliography of SOM papers,” Draft version 2006-03-27,
-  M. Kinouchi and Y. Kudo, “Much faster learning algorithm for batch-learning som and its application to bioinformatics,” Proceedings of The Workshop on Self-Organizing Maps (WSOM03), 2003.
-  Y. P. Jun, H. Yoon, and J. W. Cho, “L* learning: a fast selforganizing feature map learning algorithm based on incremental ordering,” IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, Vol.E76-D, No.6, pp. 698-706, 1993.
-  H. Tamukou, K. Horio, and T. Yamakawa, “Fast learning algorithms for self-organizing map employing rough comparison WTA and its digital hardware implementation,” IEICE Transactions on Electronics, Vol.E87-C, No.11, pp. 1787-1794, 2004.
-  T. Miyoshi, H. Kawai, and H. Masuyama, “Efficient SOM Learning by Data Order Adjustment,” Proceedings of 2002 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (WCCI2002), p. 784, 2002.
-  T. Miyoshi, “Order of Learning Data and Convergence of SOM Learning,” Proceedings of The 6th International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems (ISIS2005), pp. 756-759, 2005.
-  T. Miyoshi, “Learning Data Order and Convergence of SOM Learning,” GESTS International Transactions on Computer Science and Engineering, Vol.22, No.1, pp. 188-197, 2005.
-  T. Miyoshi, “Node Exchange for Improvement of SOM Learning,” Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems (KES2005), pp. 569-574, 2005.
-  T. Miyoshi, “Initial Node Exchange and Convergence of SOM Learning,” Proceedings of The 6th International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems (ISIS2005), pp. 316-319, 2005.
-  T. Miyoshi, “Initial Node Exchange Using Learning Data and Convergence of SOM Learning,” GESTS International Transactions on Computer Science and Engineering, Vol.21, No.1, pp. 216-224, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.