Generalized Net Model of Auditory Information Processing
Vihren E. Chakarov*, Krassimir T. Atanassov*,** ,
and Anthony G. Shannon**,***
*Centre for Biomedical Engineering - Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad. G. Bonchev Str., Bl. 105, Sofia-1113, Bulgaria
**KvB Institute of Technology, North Sydney, 2060, Australia
***Warrane College, University of New South Wales, Kensington, 1465, Australia
In a series of papers we have described the human body, its separate systems, and their behavior using Generalized Nets (GNs). Here we construct a GN-model that represents auditory information processing – the first on our research on the structure and behavior of the human nervous system.
and Anthony G. Shannon, “Generalized Net Model of Auditory Information Processing,” J. Adv. Comput. Intell. Intell. Inform., Vol.11, No.5, pp. 452-456, 2007.
-  K. Atanassov, “Generalized index matrices,” Compt. Rend. de l’Academie Bulgare des Sciences, Vol.40, No.11, pp. 15-18, 1987.
-  K. Atanassov, “Generalized Nets,” World Scientific, Singapore, New Jersey, London, 1991.
-  K. Atanassov, V. Radeva, A. Shannon, and J. Sorsich, “Generalized Nets Interpretations of Ivan Dimitrov’s Informational Theory of Diseases,” Prof. M. Drinov Academic Publishing House, Sofia, 2001.
-  V. Chakarov, K. Atanassov, and A. Shannon, “Principal generalized net model of an excretory system,” Proceedings of the Fifth Int. Workshop on Generalized Nets, Sofia, pp. 13-18, November 10 2004.
-  V. Chakarov, A. Shannon, and K. Atanassov, “Generalized net model of human hematopoetic system,” International Electronic Journal “Bioautomation,” Vol.2, pp. 107-114, 2005.
-  R. F. Schmidt and G. Thews (Eds.), “Human Physiology,” Springer Verlag, Berlin, 1983.
-  A. M. Ivanickii, “Brain mechanism for signal estimations,” Medicina, Moskow, 1976 (in Russian).
-  T. W. Picton, K. B. Campbell, J. Baribeau-Braun, and G. B. Proux, “The neurophysiology of human attention: A Tutorial Review,” In: J. Requin and N.J. Hillsdale (Eds.), Attention and Performance, Erbaum, New York, Vol.VII, pp. 429-467, 1978.
-  A. Shannon, K. Atanassov, and V. Chakarov, “Generalized net model of the gastrointestinal system of the human body,” Advanced Studies on Contemporary Mathematics, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 101-110, 2005.
-  V. Tchakaroff and S. Haralanov, “The stimulus relevance as revealed by ERPs in two schizophrenic subtypes of auditory information processing,” Comptes rendus de l’Academie bulgare des Sciences, Tome 50, No.5, pp. 125-128, 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.