Adaptation and Self-Adaptation Mechanisms in Genetic Network Programming for Mining Association Rules
Karla Taboada, Eloy Gonzales, Kaoru Shimada,
Shingo Mabu, Kotaro Hirasawa, and Jinglu Hu
Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  R. Agrawal and R. Srikant, “Fast Algorithms for Mining Association Rules,” In Proc. of the 20th VLDB Conf., pp. 487-499, 1994.
-  S. Brin, R. Motwani, and C. Silverstein, “Beyond market baskets: generalizing association rules to correlations,” in Proc. of the 1997 ACM SIGMOD Conf., pp. 265-276, 1997.
-  T. Eguchi, K. Hirasawa, J. Hu, and N. Ota, “A study of Evolutionary Multiagent Models Based on Symbiosis,” IEEE Trans. on Syst., Man and Cybernetics –Part B–, Vol.36, No.1, pp. 179-193, 2006.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “A Graph-Based Evolutionary Algorithm: Genetic Network Programming (GNP) and Its Extension Using Reinforcement Learning,” Evolutionary Computation, MIT press (to appear).
-  K. Hirasawa, M. Okubo, H. Katagiri, J. Hu, and J. Murata, “Comparison between Genetic Network Programming (GNP) and Genetic Programming (GP),” in Proc. of Congress of Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1276-1282, 2001.
-  K. Shimada, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “Genetic Network Programming with Acquisition Mechanisms of Association Rules,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 102-111, 2006.
-  K. Shimada, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “Class Association Rule Mining with Chi-Squared Test Using Genetic Network Programming,” in Proc. of IEEE SMC 2006, pp. 5338-5344.
-  P. J. Angeline, “Adaptive and self-adaptive evolutionary computations,” in M. Palaniswami and Y. Attikiouzel (Eds.), Computational Intelligence: A Dynamic Systems Perspective, IEEE Press, pp. 152-163, 1995.
-  J. H. Holland, “Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems,” The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1975.
-  S. Meyer-Nieberg and H.-G. Beyer, “Self-Adaptation in Evolutionary Algorithms,” Department for Computer Science, University of Bundeswehr Munchen, Neubiberg, Germany, pp. 1-29.
-  D. B. Fogel, “Evolutionary Computation: Toward a New Philosophy of Machine Intelligence,” IEEE Press, New York, NY, 1995.
-  A. V. Sebald, “On exploiting the global information generated by evolutionary programs,” in Proc. of the First Annual Conference on Evolutionary Programming, Evolutionary Programming Society, San Diego, CA, 1992.
-  T. Dunning, “Directional Mutation for Faster Convergence,” Computing Research Laboratory, New Mexico State University, September 25, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.