Q-SEE: Qualitative Simulation Support System in Economic Education
Tokuro Matsuo*, Masaki Komatsu*, Takayuki Ito*,**,
and Toramatsu Shintani*
*Graduate School of Engineering, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 466-8555, Japan
**Division of Engineering and Applied Science, Harvard University, 33 Oxford Street, Cambridge 02446, USA
-  N. Agell, and C. J. Aguado, “A hybrid qualitative-quantitative classification technique applied to aid marketing decisions,” In the proceedings of 11th International Workshop on Qualitative Reasoning, 2001.
-  B. Bredeweg, and K. Forbus, “Qualitative modeling in education,” AI magazine, Vol.24(4), 2004.
-  B. Bredeweg, and R. Winkels, “Qualitative models in interactive learning environments,” Interactive Learning Environments, Vol.5, 1998.
-  S. A. Chen, J. Wang, and C. S. Yang, “Constructing internet futures exchange for teach-ing derivatives trading in financial markets,” In the proceedings of International Conference on Computers in Education, Vol.2, pp. 1392-1395, 2002.
-  K. D. Forbus, K. Carney, R. Harris, and B. L. Sherin, “A qualitative modeling environment for middle-school students: A progress report,” In the proceedings of 11th International Workshop on Qualitative Reasoning, pp. 17-19, 2001.
-  K. Forbus, K. Carney, B. Sherin, and L. Ureel, “Vmodel: A visual qualitative modeling environment for middle-school students,” In the 16th Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence Conference, 2004.
-  K. D. Forbus, “Helping children become qualitative modelers,” Journal of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.17(4), 2002.
-  S. Hata, T. Ohkawa, and N. Komoda, “Backward simulation method in qualitative simulation,” IEEJ Transactions on Electronics, Information and Systems, Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, Vol.115-C(11), 1995.
-  B. Kuipers, “Qualitative Reasoning,” The MIT Press, 1994.
-  T. Matsuo, and T. Shintani, “A qualitative/quantitative methodsbased e-learning support system in economic education,” In the 19th National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-2004), 2004.
-  R. S. G. Weir, “The rigours of on-line student assessment lessons from e-commerce,” In the proceedings of International Conference on Computers in Education, Vol.2, pp. 840-843, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.