Genetic Network Programming with Acquisition Mechanisms of Association Rules
Kaoru Shimada, Kotaro Hirasawa, and Jinglu Hu
Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  C. Zhang, and S. Zhang, “Association Rule Mining: models and algorithms,” Springer, 2002.
-  R. Agrawal, T. Imienski, and A. Swami, “Mining Association Rules between sets of items in massive databases,” In Proc. of the 1993 ACM SIGMOD Conf., pp. 207-216, 1993.
-  R. Agrawal, and R. Srikant, “Fast Algorithms for Mining Association Rules,” In Proc. of the 20th VLDB Conf., pp. 487-499, 1994.
-  S. Brin, R. Motwani, and C. Silverstein, “Beyond market baskets : generalizing association rules to correlations,” In Proc. of the 1997 ACM SIGMOD Conf., pp. 265-276, 1997.
-  J. S. Park, M. S. Chen, and P. S. Yu, “An Effective Hash-Based Algorithm for Mining Association Rules,” In Proc. of the 1995 ACM SIGMOD Conf., pp. 175-186, 1995.
-  R. J. Bayardo Jr., R. Agrawal, and D. Gunopulos, “Constraint-Based Rule Mining in Large, Dense Databases,” Proc. of the 15th International Conf. on Data Engineering, pp. 188-197, 1999.
-  A. K. H. Tung, H. Lu, J. Han, and L. Feng, “Efficient Mining of Intertransaction Association Rules,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Vol.15, No.1, pp. 43-56, 2003.
-  X. Wu, C. Zhang, and S. Zhang, “Efficient Mining of Both Positive and Negative Association Rules,” ACM Transactions on Information Systems, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 381-405, 2004.
-  K. Shimada, K. Hirasawa, and T. Furuzuki, “Association rule mining using genetic network programming,” The 10th International Symp. on Artificial Life and Robotics 2005, pp. 240-245, 2005.
-  M-L. Antonie, and O. R. Zaïane, “An Associative Classifier based on Positive and Negative Rules,” In Proc. of DMKD, pp. 64-69, 2004.
-  H. Katagiri, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “Genetic network programming –application to intelligent agents–,” In Proc. of IEEE International Conf. on Syst., Man and Cybernetics, pp. 3829-3834, 2000.
-  H. Katagiri, K. Hirasawa, J. Hu, and J. Murata, “Network Structure Oriented Evolutionary Model – Genetic Network Programming,” In Proc. of Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference, pp. 219-226, 2001.
-  K. Hirasawa, M. Okubo, H. Katagiri, J. Hu, and J. Murata, “Comparison between Genetic Network Programming (GNP) and Genetic Programming (GP),” In Proc. of Congress of Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1276-1282, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.