Chain Restaurant Work Scheduling Based on Genetic Algorithm with Fuzzy Logic
Makoto Watanabe, Hajime Nobuhara, Kazuhiko Kawamoto,
Fangyan Dong, and Kaoru Hirota
Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology, G3-49, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
-  T. Inoue, T. Furuhashi, H. Maeda, and M. Takaba, “A Study on Bacterial Evolutionary Algorithm Engine for Interactive Nurse Scheduling Support System,” Proc. of the 1999 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Nagoya, Vol.5, pp. 533-537, 2000.
-  L. Jeffrey, and A. Ravindran, “A Multiple Objective Nurse Scheduling Mode,” AIIE Transactions, Vol.13, No.1, pp. 55-60, 1981.
-  D. Thierens, and D. E. Goldberg, “Elitist recombination: an integrated selection-recombination GA,” In Proceedings of ICEC 94, pp. 508-512, 1994.
-  D. Thierens, Selection Schemes, “Elitist Recombination, and Selection Intensity,” Proc. 7th International Conference on Genetic Algorithms, pp. 152-159, 1997.
-  W. Pedrycz, and F. Gomide, “An Introduction to Fuzzy Sets,” The MIT Press, pp. 303-325, 1998.
-  W. Pedrycz, “Genetic algorithms for learning in fuzzy relational structures,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.69, pp. 37-52, 1995.
-  http://www.houko.com/index.shtml
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.