Direction Estimation and Visualization of Yarns from CT Volumes of SiC Fabric
Yukie Nagai*,† , Yutaka Ohtake*, Hiromasa Suzuki*, Hiroyuki Hishida**, Koichi Inagaki**, and Takeshi Nakamura**
*The University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
229 Tonogaya, Mizuho-machi, Nishitama-gun, Tokyo 190-1297, Japan
-  M. C. Halbig, M. H. Jaskowiak, J. D. Kiser, and D. Zhu, “Evaluation of Ceramic Matrix Composite Technology for Aircraft Turbine Engine Applications,” 51st AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting including the New Horizons Forum and Aerospace Exposition, 2013, AIAA 2013-0539.
-  M. Minami, K. Abe, and M. Nakamura, “Discrimination of Pneumoconiosis X-Ray Images Scanned with a CCD Scanner,” JACIII Vol.16, No.1, pp. 69–75, Jan. 2012.
-  A. Doi, H. Takahashi, B. Syuto, M. Katayama, H. Nagashima, and M. Okumura, “Tailor-Made Plate Design and Manufacturing System for Treating Bone Fractures in Small Animals,” JACIII Vol.17, No.4, pp. 588–597, July 2013.
-  H. Fujimoto, M. Abe, S. Osawa, O. Sato, and T. Takatsuji, “Development of Dimensional X-Ray Computed Tomography,” IJAT Vol.9, No.5, pp. 567–571, Sept. 2013.
-  S. Kobashi, N. Shibanuma, and Y. Hata, “Fuzzy Visual Hull Algorithm for Three-Dimensional Shape Reconstruction of TKA Implants from X-Ray Cone-Beam Images,” JACIII Vol.14, No.2, pp. 122–127, 2010.
-  A. C. Kak and M. Slaney, “Principles of Computerized Tomographic Imaging,” SIAM, 2001.
-  J. Hsieh, “Computed Tomography Principles, Design, Artifacts, and Recent Advances,” SPIE Press, 2003.
-  J. Stein, R. S. Bradley, B. Yu, C. Soutis, and P.J. Withers, “A Three Dimensional Damage Characterisation of Composites Loaded in Tension-Tension Fatigue: A Laboratory X-ray Computed Tomography Investigation,” in Proc. of iCT conference 2014, pp. 67–74, Feb. 2014.
-  K. Tigkos, K. Bliznakova, A. Dermitzakis, N. Ducros, U. Hassler, Z. Kamarianakis, A. Osman, V. Rebuffel, and M. Tartare, “Simulation study for optimization of X-ray inspection setup applied to CFRP aerostructures,” in Proc. of iCT conference 2014, pp. 75–85, Feb. 2014.
-  Y. Yamauchi, H. Suzuki, T. Michikawa, Y. Ohtake, K. Inagaki, H. Hishida, and T. Nakamura, “Extracting Woven Yarns of Ceramic Matrix Composite Parts With X-ray CT Scanning,” in Proc. of iCT conference 2014, pp. 87–93, Feb. 2014.
-  C. Uhry, F. Guillet, P. Duvauchelle, and V. Kaftandjian, “Optimisation of the process of X-ray tomography applied to the detection of defects in composites materials,” in Proc. of DIR 2015, 2015, http://www.ndt.net/events/DIR2015/app/30, mbox 2015content/agenda.php?eventID=29 [accessed Sept. 30, 2015]
-  R. Stoessel, O. Wirjadi, M. Godehardt, A.-L. Schlachter, and A. Liebscher, “Analysis of Inner Fracture Surfaces in CFRP Based on μ-CT Image Data,” in Proc. of iCT 2012, pp. 33–40, Sept. 2012.
-  W. Holub, U. Hassler, C. Schorr, M. Maisl, P. Janello, and P. Jahnke, “XXL-Micro-CT Comparative Evaluation of Microscopic Computed Tomography for Macroscopic Objects,” in Proc. of DIR 2015, 2015, http://www.ndt.net/events/DIR2015/app/30, mbox 2015content/agenda.php?eventID=29 [accessed Sept.30, 2015]
-  M. Krumm, C. Sauerwein, V. Haemmerle, R. Oster, B. Diewel, and M. Sindel, “Capabilities and Application of Specialized Computed Tomography Methods for the Determination of Characteristic Material Properties of Fiber Composite Components,” in Proc. of iCT 2012, pp. 41–48, Sept. 2012.
-  Y. Yamauchi, “A Study for Recognition of Int. Yarn Orientation in Fibrous Structure with X-ray CT Scanner,” Master thesis, The University of Tokyo, 2013 (In Japanese).
-  C. Harris and M. Stephens, “A combined corner and edge detector,” in Proc. of Fourth Alvey Vision Conf., pp. 147–151, Sept. 1988.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.