Development of a Micro-Sized Thermal Contact Sensor for Inspection of Surface Defects
Yuki Shimizu, Wenjian Lu, Yuta Ohba,
and Wei Gao
Nano-Metrology and Control Laboratory, Department of Nanomechanics, Tohoku University, 6-6-01 Aramaki, Aza Aoba, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8579, Japan
-  K. Roy, J. P. Kulkarni, and S. K. Gupta, “Device/Circuit Interactions at 22nm Technology Node,” Proc. of DAC’09, San Francisco, California, USA, July 2009, pp. 97-102.
-  International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors, 2011 Edition: Metrology,
http://www.itrs.net [accessed Oct. 2012]
-  B. Marchon and T. Olson, “Magnetic spacing trends: From LMR to PMR and beyond,” IEEE Trans. on Magnetics, Vol.45, No.10, pp. 3608-3611, 2009.
-  R. Brun, C. Moulin, and W. Schwarzenbach, “Defect Inspection Challenges and Solutions for Ultra-Thin SOI,” Proc. of The 23rd Annual SEMIAdvanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Conf., New York, USA, 2012, pp. 67-71.
-  W. Lu, Y. Shimizu, and W. Gao, “New Measurement Concept of Nanometer-level Defects on Si Wafer Surface by using Micro Contact Sensor,” Advanced Material Research, Vol.497, pp. 137-141, 2012.
-  W. Lu, Y. Shimizu, S. Ito, and W. Gao, “Design and Experiment of Thermal Contact Sensor Detecting Defects on Si Wafer Surface,” Key Engineering Materials, Vols.523-524, pp. 826-831, 2012.
-  K. L. Johnson, “One Hundred years of Hertz Contact,” Proc. of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.196, pp. 363-378, 1982.
-  B. L. Pruitt, W. T. Park, and T. W. Kenny, “Measurement System for Low Force and Small Displacement Contacts,” J. of Microelectromechanical System, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 220-229, 2004.
-  D. E. Lee, I. Hwang, C. M. O. Valente, J. F. G. Oliveira, and D. A. Dornfeld, “Precision manufacturing process monitoring with acoustic emission,” Int. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol.46, No.2, pp. 176-188, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.