Modeling the Process of Animation Production
Hisato Nakanishi*, Naohiro Shichijo**, Masao Sugi***,
Taiki Ogata*, Tatsunori Hara*, and Jun Ota*
*The University of Tokyo, 5-1-5 Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa, Chiba 277-8568, Japan
**National Institute for Science and Technology Policy, 3-2-2 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku 100-0013, Japan
***The University of Electro-Communications, 1-5-1 Chofugaoka, Chofu-shi, Tokyo 182-8585, Japan
-  J. Krikke, “Computer graphics advances the art of anime,” IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, Vol.26, Issue 3, pp. 14-19, 2006.
-  T. Ueno, “Japanimation and Techno-Orientalism: Japan as the Sub-Empire of Signs,” Documentary Box, Vol.9, 2003.
-  Promotion of the Cool Japan Strategy and the Creative Tokyo Project, Available: http://www.meti.go.jp/english/policy/mono_info_service/creative_industries/pdf/121016_01b.pdf., [accessed Feb. 7, 2013]
-  D. DeCarlo, A. Finkelstein, S. Rusinkiewicz, and A. Santella, “Suggestive Contours for Conveying Shape,” ACM Trans. on Graphics, Vol.22, Issue 3, pp. 848-855, 2003.
-  H. Todo, K. Anjyo, and T. Igarashi, “Stylized Lighting for Cartoon Shader,” The J. of Computer Animation and Virtual World, Vol.20, Issues 2-3, pp. 143-152, 2009.
-  Live2D, http://www.live2d.jp/, [accessed Aug. 2, 2012]
-  R. M. Barnes, “Motion and Time Study: Design and Measurement of Work,” Wiley, 1980.
-  F. B. Gilbreth, “Motion Study,” D. Van Nostrand, 1911.
-  F. W. Taylor, “The Principles of Scientific Management,” Harper and Bors., 1929.
-  Y. Sugimori, K. Kusunoki, F. Cho, and S. Uchikawa, “Toyota Production System and Kanban System Materialization of Just-in-time and Respect-for-human System,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.15, No.6, pp. 553-564 1977.
-  M. Cheng, H. Itoh Ozaku, N. Kuwahara, K. Kogure, and J. Ota, “Nursing Care Scheduling Problem: Analysis of Inpatient Nursing,” The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers Trans. on Industrial Application, Vol.8, No.7, pp. 54-67, 2009.
-  M. Cheng, H. Itoh Ozaku, N. Kuwahara, K. Kogure, and J. Ota, “Dynamic Scheduling in Inpatient Nursing,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.2, pp. 174-184, 2009.
-  S. Kamimura, “Encyclopedia of Animation Basics,” Graphic-sha, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  H. Hironaka, “Encyclopedia of Mathematical Sciences,” 2nd (Ed.), Maruzen, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  J. Weglarz, “Project Scheduling: Recent Models,” Kluwer, Algorithms, and Applications, 1999.
-  M. Pinedo, “Scheduling: Theory, Algorithms, and Systems,” Prentice Hall, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.