Multi-Angle Bending Machine for Creating High Luminance Efficiency LED Module with Diversified Light Distribution Curve
Chung-Yi Lin*, Tung-Cheng Pan**, Yao-Chi Peng**,
Cheng-Hao Ko*, Rong-Mou Hong***, and Jian-Shian Lin**
*Graduate Institute of Automation and Control, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, #43, Sec.4, Keelung Rd., Taipei, 106, Taiwan, R.O.C.
**Mechanical and Systems Research Laboratories, Industrial Technology Research Institute, No.195, Sec.4, Chung Hsing Rd., Chutung, Hsinchu, 31040, Taiwan, R.O.C.
***Department of Electronic Engineering, Ching Yun University, No.229, Jianxing Rd., Zhongli City, Taoyuan County. 320, Taiwan, R.O.C.
-  G. Often, T. Vries, I. Amerogea, A. Rankers, and E. Gaal, “Linear motor motion control using a learning feedforward controller,” IEEE Trans. Mechtivnics, Vol.2, pp. 179-187, 1997.
-  K. K. Tan, S. N. Huang, and T. H. Lee, “Robust adaptive numerical compensation for friction and force ripple in permanent magnet linear motors,” IEEE Trans. Magnetics, Vol.38. pp. 221-228, 2002.
-  K. K. Tan and S. Thao, “Adaptive force ripple suppression in ironcore permanent magnet linear motors,” Proc. of the 2002 IEEE Int. Symp. on Intelligent Control, pp. 266-269, 2002.
-  P. Melin and O. Castillo, “Intelligent system for control of stepping motor drive using a hybrid neuro-fuzzy approach,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Symp. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.1. pp. 305-309, 2002.
-  P. Wang. D. Xu, and J. Shi, “Hybrid Stepping motor position servo system with on-line trained firay neural network controller,” IEEE 28th Annual Conf. of Indusirkil Ziectronics Societ, Vol.3, pp. 2137-2142, 2002.
-  C. L. Hwang, F. Y. Sung, and M. H. Wei, “Improved fuzzy slidingmode control for a linear servo motor system,” Control Engineering Practice, Vol.5, No.2 19-227, 1997.
-  J. Jiang, S. To,W. B. Lee, and B. Cheung, “Optical design of a free form TIR lens for LED streetlight,” Optik – Int. J. for Light and Electron Optics, Vol.121, Issue19, pp. 1761-1765, October 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.