Multi-Objective Production and Transportation Scheduling Considering Carbon Dioxide Emissions Reductions in Dynamic Supply Chains
Yoshitaka Tanimizu, Katuhumi Amano, Kana Harada,
Chisato Ozawa, and Nobuhiro Sugimura
Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka Prefecture University, 1-1 Gakuen-cho, Naka-ku, Sakai, Osaka 599-8531, Japan
-  T. Kaihara and S. Fujii, “IT based Virtual Enterprise Coalition Strategy in Agile Manufacturing Environment,” Proc. of 35th CIRP Int. Seminar on Manufacturing Systems, pp. 333-338, 2002.
-  S. Piramuthu, “Knowledge-based Framework for Automated Dynamic Supply Chain Configuration,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.165, pp. 219-230, 2005.
-  D. Emerson and S. Piramuthu, “Agent-based Framework for Dynamic Supply Chain Configuration,” Proc. of 37th Hawaii Int. Conf. on System Science, 70168a, CD-ROM, 2004.
-  Y. Tanimizu, M. Yamanaka, et al., “Multi-agent Based Dynamic Supply Chain Configuration Considering Production Schedules,” Proc. of 2006 Int. Symp. on Flexible Automation, pp. 572-578, 2006.
-  Y. Tanimizu, C. Ozawa, et al., “Credibility of Supplier in Dynamic Supply Chain,” Proc. of 40th CIRP Int. Seminar on Manufacturing Systems, CD-ROM, 2007.
-  C. Ozawa, Y. Tanimizu, et al., “A Multi-Layered Model for Dynamic Supply Chain Configuration,” Proc. of the 4th Int. Conf. on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century, pp. 665-668, 2007.
-  C. Ozawa, Y. Tanimizu, et al., “Cooperative Negotiations in Multi-Layered Dynamic Supply Chains,” Proc. of the ASME Int. Symp. on Flexible Automation 2008, CD-ROM, 2008.
-  Y. Tanimizu, K. Harada, et al., “A Two-Layered Model for Dynamic Supply Chain Management Considering Transportation Constraint,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, andManufacturing, Vol.4, No.5, pp. 913-923, 2010.
-  Y. Tanimizu, K. Harada, et al., “Lean Production and Transportation Scheduling for Dynamic Supply Chain Management,” Proc. of the 8th IEEE Int. Conf. on Industrial Informatics, pp. 869-874, 2010.
-  Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Kyoto Protocol Target Achievement Plan, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  http://www.meti.go.jp/english/policy/energy_environment/global_warming/kyoto_protocol.html
-  BearingPoint Inc., “2008 Supply Chain Monitor “How Mature is the Green Supply Chain?”” 2008. (www.bearingpoint.com)
-  D. E. Goldberg, “Genetic algorithm in search,” Optimization and Machine Learning, Addison Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1989.
-  Y. Tanimizu, T. Sakaguchi, et al., “Evolutional Reactive Scheduling for Agile Manufacturing Systems,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.44, No.18-19, pp. 3727-3742, 2006.
-  The Ministry of Environment and the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Guideline of Calculation Methods for Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Logistics, 2006. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.