Proposal of Consistency Management Method Between Product and its Life Cycle for Supporting Life Cycle Design
Eisuke Kunii, Takeshi Matsuura, Shinichi Fukushige,
and Yasushi Umeda
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University, 2-1 Yamada-Oka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
-  F. Kimura, “Life cycle design for inverse manufacturing,” Proc. of Eco Design 1999, Tokyo, Japan, pp. 995-999, 1999.
-  H. Kobayashi, “A Method of Life Cycle Planning for Product Eco-improvement,” Int. J. of Environmentally Conscious Design & Manufacturing, No.8, pp. 27-37, 2000.
-  S. Fukushige, E. Kunii, K. Yamamoto, and Y. Umeda, “A Design Support System for Scenario-based Lifecycle Design,” Proc. of ASME 2011 IDETC/CIE 2011: 14th DFMLC, Washington DC, USA, DETC2011-47447(CD-ROM), 2011.
-  M. Kwak and M. Kim Harrison, “Evaluating End-of-Life Recovery Profit by a Simultaneous Consideration of Product Design and Recovery Network Design,” J. ofMechanical Design, ASME, Vol.132, Issue7, 2010.
-  T. Fasoli, S. Terzi, et al., “Challenges in Data Management in Product Life Cycle Engineering,” Proc. of the 18th CIRP Int. Conf. on Life Cycle Engineering, Springer, Germany, pp. 525-530, 2011.
-  J. R. Duflou, G. Seliger, S. Kara, Y. Umeda, A. Ometto, and B. Willems, “Efficiency and feasibility of product disassembly: A case-based study,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.57, No.2, pp. 583-600, 2008.
-  F. J. A. M. van Houten, T. Tomiyama, and O. W. Salomons, “Product Modeling for Model-Based Maintenance,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.47, No.1, pp. 123-128, 1998.
-  T. Chi Kuo, “The construction of a collaborative-design platform to support waste electrical and electronic equipment recycling,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.26, No.1, pp. 100-108, 2010.
-  K. Masui, “Current Status of Environmentally Conscious Design among Japanese Manufacturers,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.1, 2009.
-  Y. Umeda, et al., “Study on Life-cycle Design for the Post Mass Production Paradigm,” Artificial Intelligence for Engineering Design, Analysis andManufacturing, Vol.14, No.2, pp. 149-161, 2000.
-  J. Yagi, K. Kumazawa, et al., “Technical Research Report on ecofriendly product and easy recycling product design of global products in 2007,” The Japan Machinery Federation, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  patent: Fluorescent tube bin and fluorescent collecting method using this tube bin and recycling method of liquid crystal display device, No.2009-113871 (P2009-113871A), SHARP Corp. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.