Gyroscopic Stabilization of a Self-Balancing Robot Bicycle
Pom Yuan Lam and Tan Kian Sin
Nanyang Polytechnic, 180 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 Singapore 569830
-  A V. Beznos, A. M. Formalsky, E. V. Gurfinkel, D. N. Jicharev, A. V. Lensky, K. V. Savitsky et al., “Control of autonomous motion of two-wheel bicycle with gyroscopic stabilization,” In:Proc. of the IEEE int. conf. on robotics and automation, p. 2670-5, 1998.
-  J. M. Gallaspy, “Gyroscopic stabilization of an unmanned bicycle,” M.S. Thesis, Auburn University, 1999.
-  S. Lee, W. Ham, “Self-stabilizing strategy in tracking control of unmanned electric bicycle with mass balance,” IEEE int. conf. on intelligent robots and systems, p. 2200-5, 2002.
-  Y. Tanaka, T. Murakami, “Self sustaining bicycle robot with steering controller,” In: Proc. of int. workshop on advanced motion control, 2004, p. 193-7.
-  The Murata Boy Website.
-  [Online].Available from http://www.murataboy.com/en/
-  T. T. BUI and M. Parnichkun, “Balancing of Bicyrobo by particle swarm optimisation based structure-specified mixed H2/H∞ control,” Int. J. of Advanced Robotic Systems, 5(4), 395-402, 2008.
-  S. Wolfram, “Analytical robotics and mechatronics,” New York: McGraw-Hill, 1995.
-  K. Ogata, “Modern Control Engineering,” Prentice Hall, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.