Automation of Deburring by a Material-Handling Robot —Generation of a Deburring Path Based on a Characteristic Model—
Naoki Asakawa, Fumitake Saegusa, and Masatoshi Hirao
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Science and Engineering, Kanazawa University, Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-1192, Japan
-  Japan Robot Association, Quarterly Results, http://www.jara.jp/data/dl/kado.pdf
-  K. Shirase, N. Tanabe, M. Hirao, and T. Yasui, “Articulated Robot Application in End Milling of Sculptured Surface,” JSME Int. Journal, Series C, Vol.39, No.2, pp. 308-316, 1996.
-  N. Asakawa and Y. Takeuchi, “Teachingless Spray-Painting of Sculptured Surface by an Industrial Robot,” Proc. of the 1997 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1875-1879, 1997.
-  N. Asakawa and Y. Takeuchi, “Dexterous Polishing of Sculptured Surfaces by an Industrial Robot — Automatic Selection of I-Shaped and L-Shaped Rotational Tools —,” CIRP Jour. of Manufacturing Systems, Vol.27, No.4, pp. 417-421, 1998.
-  Japan Robot Association, January —December 2008 Results,
-  Y. Kanjyo, Y. Nishi, S. Shimoyama, K. Takahata, and K. Sato, “Development of MMST Steel Segment Welding Robot System,” NKK Technical Report, No.178, pp. 72-75, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  S. Hara, T. Izumi, and M. Hida, “K-OTS Off-line Programming Software for Arc Welding Robots,” Kobe Steel Engineering Reports, Vol.54, No.2, pp. 96-99, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  N. Asakawa, Y. Mizumoto, and Y. Takeuchi, “Automation of Chamfering by an Industrial Robot; Development of a System with Reference to Tool Application Direction,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.13, No.1, pp. 30-35, 2001.
-  N. Asakawa, Y. Mizumoto, and Y. Takeuchi, “Automation of Chamfering by an Industrial Robot; Improvement of a System with Reference to Tool Application Direction,” Proc. of the 35th CIRP Int. Seminar on Manufacturing Systems, pp. 529-534, 2002.
-  H. Tanaka, N. Asakawa, and M. Hirao, “Control of Chamfering Quality by an Industrial Robot,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Machine Automation 2002, pp. 399-346, 2002.
-  N. Asakawa, H. Tanaka, T. Kiyoshige, and M. Hirao, “Highaccuracy and Low-cost Chamfering System by a Material-Handling Robot (Individual Error Compensation Using Image Processing),” Int. Jour. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.4, pp. 465-470, 2009.
-  Japan Automobile Manufactures Association, JAMAIGES Subset V1.04 Specification book (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.