Assist Force Control of Smart Suit for Horse Trainers Considering Motion Synchronization
Takashi Kusaka*, Takayuki Tanaka*, Shun’ichi Kaneko*,
Yoshihito Suzuki**, Munenobu Saito**,
and Hidekazu Kajiwara***
*Department of Electronics and Information Engineering, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
**Smart Support Technology, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
***Kushiro National College of Technology, Kushiro, Hokkaido, Japan
-  T. Koyama et al., “Wearable Human-Assisting System for Nursing Use : 1st Report, Concepts, Design of System and Development of a Prototype,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. C, Vol.66, No.651, pp. 155-160 (in Japanese).
-  S. Lee and Y. Sankai, “Minimizing the Physical Stress by Virtual Impedance of Exoskeletal Robot in Swinging Motion with Power Assist System for Lower Limb,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. C, Vol.71, No.705, pp. 274-283 (in Japanese).
-  M. Ishii et al., “Development of Power Assisting Suit for Assisting Nurse Labor - Driving system,” Proc. of Dynamics and Design Conf. 2000, p. 375, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  N. Yamazaki et al., “Suit-type Back Muscle Supporter Utilizing Body Surface Deformation During Care Motions,” Society of Biomechanisms Japan, Vol.17, pp. 235-244, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  T. Okazaki et al., “The Approach of Arrangement Decision Problem of Highly-Elastic Fabric for Motion Support,” Proc. of the 27th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, 1C3-05(DVD-ROM), 2009 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Satoh et al., “Smart Suit for Agricultural Use (1st Report, A prototype of smart suit and its fundamental experiments),” Proc. of the 24th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, 3G24(CD-ROM), 2006 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Imamura et al., “Design of Smart Suit for Snow Shoveling Based on Motion Based Assist Method,” Proc. of JSME MECJ 2009, J1102-4-1(CD-ROM), 2009 (in Japanese).
-  J. A. Delisa et al., “Rehabilitation Medicine Principles and Practice Second Edition,” J. B. Lippincott Company, 1993.
-  T. Tanaka et al., “Soft Power Suit with Semi-active Assist Mechanism - Prototype for Supporting Waist and Knee Joint,” Proc. of ICROS ICCAS-SICE 2008, pp. 2002-2005, 2008.
-  C. J. Walsh et al., “An autonomous, underactuated exoskeleton for loadcarrying augmentation,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ IROS 2006, pp. 1410-1415, 2006.
-  M. Uemura et al., “Power Assist SystemsBased on Resonance of Passive Elements,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ IROS 2006, pp. 4316-4321, 2006.
-  Y. Fukayo, “Sports BioMechanics,” Asakura Publishing Co., Ltd., 2000.
-  H. Kajiwara et al., “Motion Control of a Pendulum via Periodic Input,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. C, Vol.67, No.663, pp. 84-90 (in Japanese).
-  T. Tanaka et al., “Optimal Assist Force Control of Assistance Semi-active Power Assist Device for Race Horse Trainer Based on Periodic Input Control,” Proc. of the 26th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, 3K1-02(CD-ROM), 2008 (in Japanese).
-  M. Umegae et al., “A Robust Walk of Quasi Passive Walking Robot Controlled by Periodic Input,” Trans. of SICE, Vol.42, No.8, pp. 974-981, 2006 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.