Development of Rescue Support Stretcher System with Stair-Climbing
Yuki Iwano*, Koichi Osuka**, and Hisanori Amano***
*Akashi National College of Technology, 679-3 Nishioka, Uozumi-cyo, Akashi, Hyogo 674-8501, Japan
**Osaka University, 2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
***National Research Institute of Fire and Disaster, 4-35-3 Jindaiji-Higashi-machi, Chofu, Tokyo 182-0012, Japan
-  K. Katoh et al., “Research and Development for a Rescue Stretcher for a Mass Casualty Disaster (Series 1),” Report of Fire Science Laboratory, No.34, pp. 70-77, 1995.
-  T. Yagasaki et al., “Research and Development for a Rescue Stretcher for a Mass Casualty Disaster (Series 2),” Report of Fire Science Laboratory, No.35, pp. 65-72, 1996.
-  T. Yagasaki et al., “Research and Development for a Rescue Stretcher (Series 3),” Report of Fire Science Laboratory, No.36, pp. 70-74, 1997.
-  Y. Iwano, K. Osuka, and H. Amano, “Evaluation of Rescue Support Stretcher Robot,” Proc. of RSJ/JSME/SICE the 13th Robotics Symposia, pp. 395-400, 2008.
-  Mitsuboshi Belting Ltd., “Mitsuboshi Belting product catalog U082-C,” Mitsuboshi Belting Ltd., p. 4, 2009.
-  H. Amano et al., “Development and Trial Deployment of Track Robotic Unit “FRIGO-M” for Fire Fighting and Rescue,” Proc. of 2008 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2P2-A11, 2008.
-  H. Miyanaka et al., “Development of unit-type rescue robot “KOHGA2”,” Proc. of 2006 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2P2-D28, 2006.
-  T. Takayama and S. Hirose, “Development of “Souryu I & II” – Connected Crawler Vehicle for Inspection of Narrow and Winding Space –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.15, No.1, pp. 61-69, 2003.Supporting Online Materials: [a] http://www.evac-chair.com/ [accessed October 31, 2012]
-  [b] http://www.funayama.co.jp/product/4kizai/4-13carrydun.html
[accessed Ocotber 31, 2012]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.