Development of Active-Joint Active-Wheel High Traversability Snake-Like Robot ACM-R4.2
Kentarou Kouno, Hiroya Yamada, and Shigeo Hirose
Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 Ookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552, Japan
-  S. Hirose, “Biologically Inspired Robots,” Oxford University Press, 1993.
-  M. Arai, Y. Tanaka, S. Tsukui, Y. Kuwahara, and S. Hirose, “Development of Soryu-IV and Soryu-V,” J. of Field Robotics, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 31-65, 2008.
-  H. Yamada and S. Hirose, “Development of Practical 3-Dimensional Active CordMechanism ACM-R4,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.18, No.3, pp. 305-311, 2006.
-  T. Kamegawa, T. Yamasaki, H. Igarashi, and F. Matsuno, “Development of The Snake-like Rescue Robot “KOHGA”,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 5081-5086, 2004.
-  G. Granosik, M. Hansen, and J. Borenstein, “The Omni Tread Serpentine Robot for Industrial Inspection and Surveillance,” Industrial Robots Int. J., Special Issue on Mobile Robots IR32-2, pp. 139-148, 2005.
-  S. Takaoka, H. Yamada, and, S. Hirose, “Snake-like Active Wheel Robot ACM-R4.1 with Joint Torque Sensor and Limiter,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1081-1086, 2011.
-  H. Yamada and S. Hirose, “Study of Active Cord Mechanism – Approximations to Continuous Curves of a Multi-joint Body –,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.26, No.1, pp. 110-120, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  M. Mori, H. Yamada, and S. Hirose, “Design and Development of Active Cord Mechanism “ACM-R3” and its 3-dimensional Locomotion Control,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.23, No.7, pp. 886-897, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  S. R. Taal, H. Yamada, and S. Hirose, “3 Axial Force Sensor for a Semi-Autonomous Snake Robot,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3411-3416, 2004.
-  P. Liljeback, K. Y. Pettersen, and O. Stavdahl, “A snake robot with a contact force measurement system for obstacle-aided locomotion,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 683-690, 2010.
-  H. Kimura and S. Hirose, “Development of Genbu: Active wheel passive joint articulated mobile robot,” Proc. of the 2002 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 823-828, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.