Development of Stacked-Type Electrostatic Actuator Using Two Ribbon Films
Kazuo Okuda* and Keiji Saneyoshi**
*Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Suzuka National College of Technology, Shiroko-cho, Suzuka City, Mie 510-0294, Japan
**Center for Biological Resources and Informatics, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta-cho, Midori-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 226-8503, Japan
-  T. Nakamura, “Illustration: The world that artificial muscle soft actuator opens,” Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun Ltd., 2011.
-  T. Noritsugu, H. Ando, and T. Yamakana, “Rehabilitation support robot that used rubber artificial muscle (The first report: Achievement of training kinematics’ mode by impedance control),” Japanese robot society, Vol.13, No.1, pp. 141-148, 1995.
-  T. Noritugu, “Air pressure soft actuator and man harmony mechanism,” Japanese robot society, Vol.21, No.7, pp. 26-30, 2003.
-  T. Sugano, S. Tadokoro, T. Takamori, and K. Koguro, “Modeling of ICPF (ionic conduction polymer gel film) actuator: The third report, Stress generation characteristic and linear approximation actuator model,” Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, C, Vol.63, No.611, pp. 2345-2350, 1997.
-  M. Hashimoto, M. Sibagaki, and T. Hirai, “Development of negative actuation type brake with shrinkage type PVC gel actuator,” Japanese robot society, Vol.29, No.8, pp. 667-674, 2011.
-  S. Kawamura, M. Nogata, S. Tadokoro, Y. Hayakawa, and S. Matsuura, “Basement of actuator for control,” corona company, 2006.
-  S. Egawa, M. Fujie, and T. Higuchi, “Study on Electro-static Actuator for Physical Aids,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.15, pp. 1147-1155, 1997.
-  T. Shinno, T. Higuchi, and S. Egawa, “AC drive both electrode type electrostatic motor,” Japanese robot society, Vol.15, No.1, pp. 97-102, 1997.
-  K.Minami, H.Morishita, andM. Esashi, “A bellows- shape electrostatic micro actuator,” Sensors and Actuators, Vol.72, pp. 269-276, 1999.
-  H. Inagaki and A. Saitho, “Trial manufacture of accumulating type electrostatic actuator,” Precision engineering society, Vol.59, No.10, pp. 1625- 1630, 1993.
-  K. Okuda and K. Saneyoshi, “Simulation of Stacked-type electrostatic actuator,” the 20th time of Japanese robot society (CD-ROM), 3K14, 2002.
-  K. Saneyoshi, K. Okuda, and Y. Hata, “Contraction property of Stacked-type electrostatic actuator,” the 22nd time of Japanese robot society (CD-ROM), 2C11, 2004.
-  K. Okuda, Y. Hata, and K. Saneyoshi, “A stacked-type electrostatic actuator with thick square electrodes,” Int. Conf. on Electrical Machines 2006, PMA4-6, Greece, Sept. 2006.
-  K. Okuda and K. Saneyoshi, “Simulation of Spring Characteristic of A New Stacked-type Electrostatic Actuator,” Int. Conf. on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence 2006, KRS050, Korea, Oct. 2006.
-  K. Okuda, Y. Hata, and K. Saneyoshi, “Improvement of spring constant of stacked-type electrostatic actuator,” the 10th robotics symposia, pp. 569-574, 2005.
-  K. Okuda, M. Tachiiri, Y. Hata, T. Takashige, and K. Saneyoshi, “Stacked-type triangle electrostatic actuator with Thick Electrodes and Thin Hinge,” the 11th Robotics symposia, pp. 308-313, 2006.
-  K. Saneyoshi, M. Kikuchi, T. Torii, and K. Matuda, “Stacked-type Electrostatic actuator using two ribbon films,” the 18th Japanese robot society, pp. 179-180, 2000.
-  K. Okuda, S. Kakegawa, M Itho, and K. Saneyoshi, “Improved property of stacked-type electrostatic actuator based on simulation,” the 16th robotics symposia, pp. 854-859, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.