Development of Small Fish Robots Powered by Small and Ultra-Light Passive-Type Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells
Yogo Takada, Ryosuke Araki, Yukinobu Nakanishi,
Motohiro Nonogaki, Kazuaki Ebita,
and Tomoyuki Wakisaka
Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka City University, 3-3-138 Sugimoto, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 558-8585, Japan
-  T. Maeda, S. Ishiguro, K. Yokoyama, K. Hirokawa, A. Hashimoto, Y. Okuda, and T. Tani, “Development of Fuel Cell AUV “URASHIMA”,” Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Technical Review, Vol.41, No.6, pp. 344-347, 2004.
-  T. Maeda, S. Ishiguro, K. Yokoyama, K. Hirokawa, N. Hisatome, and T. Tani, “Fuel Cell AUV “URASHIMA”,” Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Technical Review, Vol.43, No.1, pp. 24-25, 2006.
-  K. Hirata, T. Takimoto, and K. Tamura, “Study on Turning Performance of a Fish Robot,” Proc. of 1st Int. Sym. on Aqua Bio-Mechanisms, pp. 287-292, 2000.
-  M. Nakashima, K. Kaminaga, and K. Ono, “Experimental Study of Two-Joint Dolphin Robot (Propulsive Characteristics of 2nd Large Model),” Proc. of 1st Int. Sym. on Aqua Bio-Mechanisms, pp. 311-314, 2000.
-  J. M. Anderson and N. K. Chhabra, “Maneuvering and Stability Performance of a Robotic Tuna,” Integrative & Comparative Biology, Vol.42, No.1, pp. 118-126, 2002.
-  M. Watanabe, K. Muramatu, and N. Kobayashi, “Propulsion Performance of an Aquatic Mobile Robot Using Traveling-Wave Motion of a Flexible Fin (Relationship between Propulsion Efficiency and Flow Pattern),” JSME, Series C, Vol.68, No.665, pp. 188-196, 2002. (in Japanese)
-  G. Koike, K. Nishioka, T. Wakisaka, Y. Takada, and T. Takiyama, “Investigation on the Making Process of a Membrane Electrode Assembly for a Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cell,” Proc. JSME Symp., Vol.3, No.03-1, pp. 295-296, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  T. Wakisaka, G. Koike, K. Nishioka, and Y. Takada, Proc. of 6th KSME-JSME Thermal and Fluids Engineering Conf., (CD-ROM), JJ08, 2005.
-  K. Nishioka, J. Ito, Y. Takada, T. Takiyama, and T. Wakisaka, “Investigation on the Performance of a Direct-Generation Type PEFC,” Proc. JSME Kansai 77th Symp., pp.14.7-14.8, 2002.
-  T. Ishii, S. Taninaka, Y. Takada, and T. Wakisaka, “Improvement of the Performance of a Small-size and Light-weight Passive-type Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cell,” Proc. JSME Symp., Vol.3, No.05-1, pp. 7-8, 2005. (in Japanese)
-  T. Fukuda, T. Honda, and J. Yamasaki, “Wireless drive by external magnetic field for multiple swimming microrobots, Symposium on Panoscopic Assembling and Highly Ordered Functions for Rare Earth Materials,” pp. 1-21, Wakayama, October 4-6, 2006.
-  S. Sudo, S. Segawa, and T. Honda, “Magnetic swimming mechanism in a viscous liquid,” J. of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, Vol.17, No.8-9, pp. 729-736, 2006.
-  N. Kato and H. Suzuki, “Motion of Pectoral Fin of Fish and Its Application to Underwater Robots,” J. of JSCFD, Vol.12, No.3, pp. 143-153, 2005.
-  N. Kato, “Application of Study on Aqua Bio-Mechanisms to Ocean Engineering,” Proc. of 16th Ocean Engineering Symposium, pp. 131-138, 2001.
-  H. Imanishi, T. Nakamura, Y. Takada, and T. Wakisaka, “Application of a Hybrid System with Passive-type Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells and Capacitors to a Lightweight Electric Vehicle (Power Control by Time-Splitting Method),” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series B, Vol.71, No.702, pp. 300-307, 2005. (in Japanese)
-  H. Imanishi, T. Yoshii, T. Nakamura, Y. Takada, and T. Wakisaka, “Modeling of a Hybrid System for a Lightweight Electric Vehicle with Passive-type Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells and Electric Double-layer Capacitors (Application of a Fuel Cell Equivalent Circuit Model),” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.71, No.708, pp. 177-183, 2005. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.