A Stable Approach for Modular Learning and its Application to Autonomous Aero-Robot
Mai Bando, and Hiroaki Nakanishi
Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University, Yoshidahonmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
-  R. Brooks, “Intelligence without representation,” Artificial Intelligence, Vol.47, pp. 139-159, 1991.
-  D. Wolpert, and M. Kawato, “Multiple paired forward and inverse models for motor control,” Neural Networks, Vol.11, pp. 1317-1329, 1998.
-  J. Tani, and M. Ito, “Self-Organization of Behavioral Primitives as Multiple Attractor Dynamics: A Robot Experiment,” IEEE Trans. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics PART A: Sytems And Humans, Vol.33, No.4, pp. 481-488, 2003.
-  R. Sutton, and A. Barto, “Reinforcemet Learning,” Cambridge, MA, USA: MIT Press, 1998.
-  K. Doya, K. Samejima, K. Katagiri, and M. Kawato, “Multiple model-based reinforcement learning,” Neural Computation, Vol.14, pp. 1347-1369, 2002.
-  B. Kim, and A. Calise, “Nonlinear Flight Control Using Neural Networks,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.20, No.1, pp. 26-33, 1997.
-  M. Krstic, I. Kanellakopoulos, and P. Kokotovic, “Nonlinear and Adaptive Control Design,”Wiley-Interscience, 1995.
-  T. Perkins, and A. Barto, “Lyapunov Design for Safe Reinforcement Learning,” Journal of Machine Learning Research, Vol.3, pp. 803-832, 2002.
-  R. Kalman, and J. Bertram, “Control system analysis and design via second method of Lyapunov I: Continuous-time systems,” Transactions of the ASME: Journal of Basic Engineering, pp. 371-393, June, 1960.
-  H. Nakanishi, H. Hashimoto, N. Hosokawa, K. Inoue, and A. Sato, “Autonomous Flight Control System for Intelligent Aero-Robot for Disaster Prevention,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.15, No.5, pp. 489-497, 2003.
-  M. Bando, H. Nakanishi, and K. Inoue, “A Study on Designing Control System by Modular Learning,” SICE Annual conference 2004, pp. 1071-1074, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.