Application of Elastic-Wave Tomography to Repair Inspection in Deteriorated Concrete Structures
Katsufumi Hashimoto†, Tomoki Shiotani, Takahiro Nishida, and Toyoaki Miyagawa
Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University
Nishikyo-ku, Kyoto 615-8540, Japan
-  “Damage assessment in Consideration of Repair/ Retrofit-Recovery in Concrete and Masonry Structures by Means of Innovative NDT,” Technical Committee IAM, RILEM, http://www.rilem.org/gene/main.php?base=8750&gp_id=347 [accessed August 26, 2016]
-  Y. Kobayashi, T. Shiotani, and H. Shiojiri, “Damage identification using seismic travel time tomography on the basis of evolutional wave velocity distribution model,” Structural Faults and Repair 2006 (CD-ROM), 2006.
-  Y. Kobayashi, T. Shiotani, D. G. Aggelis, and H. Shiojiri, “Three-Dimensional Seismic Tomography for Existing Concrete Structures,” Proc. of Second Int. Operational Analysis Conf., Vol.2, pp. 595-600, 2007.
-  Y. Kobayashi and T. Shiotani, “Seismic tomography with estimation of source location for concrete structure,” Structural Faults and Repair 2012, CD-ROM, 2012.
-  T. Shiotani, N. Okude, S. Momoki, and Y. Kobayashi, “Proposal of assessment method for infrastructures by AE tomography,” Proc. of 2011 National Conf. on Acoustic Emission, pp. 39-42, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  H. Asuae, T. Shiotani, T. Nishida, K. Watabe, and H. Miyata, “Applicability of AE Tomography for Accurate Damage Evaluation in Actual RC Bridge Deck,” Structural Faults & Repair Conf., No.1743, 2016.
-  H. Akaike, “Markovian representation of stochastic processes and its application to the analysis of autoregressive moving average processes,” Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Vol.26, No.1, pp. 363-387, 1974.
-  H. Zhang, C. Thurber, and C. Rowe, “Automatic P-Wave Arrival Detection and Picking with Multiscale Wavelet Analysis for Single-Component Recordings,” Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, Vol.93, No.5, pp. 1904-1912, 2003.
-  S. Osawa, T. Shiotani, H. Kitora, and Y. Momiyama, “Damage Visualization of Imperfectly-Grouted Sheath in PC Structures,” 31st Conf. of the European Working Group on Acoustic Emission, German Society for Non-Destructive, 2014, http://www.ewgae2014.com/portals/131/bb/fr1b3.pdf [accessed August 26, 2016]
-  K. Sassa, Y. Ashida, T. Kozawa, and M. Yamada, “Improvement in the Accuracy of Seismic Tomography by use of an Effective Ray-Tracing Algorithm,” MMIJ/IMM Joint Symposium Volume Papers, pp. 129-136, 1989.
-  Kikusui Chemical Industries Co., Ltd., Inside Pressure Hardening, http://www.kikusui-chem.co.jp/pdf/products/catalog/cat_iph_3.pdf [in Japanese, accessed August 26, 2016]
-  M. J. Sansalone and W. B. Streett, “Impact-Echo, CNondestructive Evaluation of Concrete and Masonry,” Bullbrier Press Ithaca, N.Y., pp. 29-46, 1997.
-  “Best Practices for Preparing Concrete Surfaces Prior to Repars and Overlays,” U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation technical Service Center, 2012.
-  Concrete Paving Technlogy, “Guideline for Partial-Depth Spall Repair,” American Concrete Pavement Association, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.