Risk Communication in the Food Field
The Foundation of Food Safety and Security, 1-29-6 Hamamatu-cho, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0013, Japan
-  Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, “A new reference value of radioactive material in food,” (in Japanese),
http://www.mhlw.go.jp/shinsai_jouhou/dl/leaflet_120329.pdf [accessed August 26, 2014]
-  T. Kikkawa, “Risuku to Tukiau (Deal with risk)” Yuhikaku 2000 (in Japanese).
-  A joint FAO/WHO expert consultation, “Application of risk analysis to food standards issues,” 1995,
http://www.who.int/foodsafety/publications/micro/march1995/en/index.html [accessed August 26, 2014]
-  Food Safety Commission, “Report from food safety monitor” (in Japanese),
http://www.fsc.go.jp/monitor/monitor_report.html [accessed August 26, 2014]
-  Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, “Organic agricultural products basic data,” 2010 (in Japanese).
-  H. Karaki, “Gyuniku Anzen Sengen (Declaration of beef safety),” PHP Publisher, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  Foundation of Food Safety and Security, “Survey and support of domestic food utilization/ Survey on reputational damage or Fukushima agricultural products” (in Japanese).
-  “Chernobyl’s Legacy: Health, Environmental and Socio-Economic Impacts and Recommendations to the Governments of Belarus, the Russian Federation and Ukraine,”
http://www.iaea.org/Publications/Booklets/Chernobyl/chernobyl.pdf [accessed August 26, 2014]
-  Russian Academy of Science, “25 years after the Chernobyl accident: Summary and outlook for overcoming the aftermath and its impact in Russia 1986-2011,” (in Russian) (Partial translation to Japanese:
http://www.gepr.org/ja/contents/20120123-02/ [accessed August 26, 2014])
-  K. Nakagawa, “Houshaseni ga kataru hibaku to gann no sinnjitu (A radiologist talks about truth of carcinogenesis and exposure),” Best Shinsho, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  National Cancer Center, “Easy-to-understand the relationship between risk of cancer and radiation,” (in Japanese),
http://www.ncc.go.jp/jp/shinsai/pdf/cancer_risk.pdf [accessed August 26, 2014]
-  T. Kikkawa, “Risk communication no arikata (The nature of risk communication),” Kagaku, January, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  S. Shimazono, “Tayouna tatiba no sennmonnka no tougi, sosite simnin tono taiwa/ kenni ni yoru keturonn no teiji ka jyouhou koukai to taiwa ka (Discussion of experts in a variety of positions and dialogue with citizens; Presentation of conclusions by authority or information disclosure and dialogue),” Gakujutu-no-doukou, May, 2012 (in Japanese),
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/tits/17/5/17_5_32/ pdf [accessed August 26, 2014]
-  M. Oshikawa, “Kagaku-teki hyouka ha tadasii ka? (Is scientific risk assessment truthful?),” Gakujutu-no-doukou, May, 2012 (in Japanese),
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/tits/17/5/17_5_25/_pdf [accessed August 26, 2014]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.