Key Elements of Functional BCP - Post March 11 Survey Review
Management of Science and Technology, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, 4-1-28 Chuo-cho, Higashikurume-shi, Tokyo 203-0054, Japan
-  Cabinet Office of Japanese Government, (Department of Disaster Management), “Status Survey of Business Continuity and Disaster Management of Business enterprises,” 2012,
http://www. bousai.go.jp/kigyoubousai/jigyou/keizoku12 /kentoukai12_10.pdf [accessed at April 28, 2012]
-  FEMA, USA “Ready Business,”
http://www.ready.gov/business/ [accessed at April 28, 2012]
-  Chartered Management Institute “Managing Threats in a Dangerous World – The 2011 Business Continuity Management Survey,” 2011,
http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/sites/default/files/resources/cmidisruption-resilience-2011.pdf [accessed at April 28, 2012]
-  Tokio Marine and Nichido Risk Consulting Co., Ltd., “TALISMAN: East Japan Great Earthquake and BCM,” Dec., 2011.
-  W. J. Duncana, V. A. Yeager, A. C. Rucks, and P. M. Ginter “Surviving organizational disasters,” Business Horizons, Vol.54, pp. 135-142, 2011.
-  M. Soejima “Methods of selecting effective prior and post measures for BCP,” J. of Operations Research as a management science, The Operations Research Society of Japan, Vol.56, No.3, pp. 145-150, 2011.
-  K. Torisawa and H. Ishida “A Seismic Risk Model of Business Interruption for Manufacturing Facilities considering Supply Chain,” J. of Architecture and Building Science, pp. 217-218.
-  T. Nakamura and T. Endo, “A Study for building function preservation contributed to BCP,” J. of Architecture and Building Science, Vol.7, pp. 87-92, 2009.
-  S. Nishikawa, S. Fukushima, and H. Yashiro, “Proposal of risk analysis method to evaluate BCP of supply chain dependent manufacturing systems in case of earthquakes,” J. of Environmental Engineering, Architecture Institute of Japan, Vol.73, No.630, pp. 1053-1060, 2008.
-  S. Beniya and A. Hokugo, “Continuity Management and Disaster Prevention Management of Small-Sized Business in Hyogo Prefecture,” Research Center for Urban Safety and Security Kobe University Research Report, Vol.12, pp. 53-62, 2008.
-  K.Takeda and H. Ikeda, “A Case Study on the promotion of BCP for local small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs),” Institute of Social Safety Science J., Vol.23, pp. 55-58, 2008.
-  R. Morikawa and H. Ikeda, “Analysis of the Factors in the Impeding Dissemination of B CP to Small and Medium Enterprises,” Institute of Social Safety Science J., Vol.20, pp. 37-40, 2007.
-  K. Tatebe, K. Tamura, and I. Takahashi, “Research on Damage of Small and Medium-sized companies in recent large earthquakes,” Technical report of Architectural Institute of Japan, Vol.13, No.25, pp. 341-346, 2007.
-  H. Maruya, “Study of the Set-up Introduction Measures of BCP for Small and Medium Enterprises,” Institute of Social Safety Science J., Vol.20, pp. 41-46, 2007.
-  S. Nagamatsu, H. Maruya, and T. Nomura, “Current Situation and Challenges of the Business Continuity Planning of the Private Companies in Kansai Area, Japan,” Institute of Social Safety Science J., Vol.18, pp. 25-28, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.