A Basic Study of Open Space Information as Social Infrastructure for Wide-Range Cooperation in Large-Scale Seismic Disaster
Takashi Furuya*1, Munenari Inoguchi*2, Go Urakawa*3,
and Haruo Hayashi*4
*1Center for Risk Management and Safety Sciences, Yokohama National University, 79-5 Tokiwadai, Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 240-8501, Japan
*2Research Institute for Natural Hazards and Disaster Recovery, Niigata University, 8050 Ninomachi, Igarashi, Nishi-ku, Niigata 950-2181, Japan
*3Center for Disaster Reduction, University of Hyogo, 1-5-2 Wakinohamakaigandori, Chuo-Ku, Kobe 651-0073, Japan
*4Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University, Gokasyo, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
-  Central Disaster Prevention Council, “Conceivable Disaster Situation,” pp. 2-3, 2005.
-  Headquarters for Earthquake Research Promotion, “Evaluation for seismic activity along the Sagami Trough,” Earthquake Research Committee, 2004.
-  Central Disaster Prevention Council, “Countermeasure Outline for Tokyo Metropolitan Earthquake,” 2005.
-  Central Disaster Prevention Council, “Emergency Operation Procedure for Tokyo Metropolitan Earthquake,” 2010.
-  I. Nakabayashi and R. Odagiri, “The present and issue on governmental measures against compound disasters and mega disasters in Japan,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science, No.11, pp. 33-42, 2009.
-  M. Hatayama, F. Matsuno, S. Kakumoto, and H. Kameda, “Development of Spatial Temporal Information System DIMSIS,” Theory and applications of GIS, Vol.7, No.2, pp. 25-33, 1999.
-  M. Hatayama and S. Kakumoto, “Development of Risk-Adaptive Information Management System for Local Government and its Application to Disaster Drill in Nagata Ward, Kobe City,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science, No.5, pp. 155-160, 2003.
-  N. Hirayama and Y. Kawata, “Wide-Area Cooperative Measures in the Emergency Debris Operation on the Huge Earthquake Disasters,” Journals of the Japan Society of Civil Engineers G, Vol.63, No.2, pp. 112-119, 2007.
-  J. CHENG, et al., “Applying the TOC logistic process to clarify the problem schemes of near-field earthquake in Tokyo metropolitan area based on the TOC logistic process,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science, No.11, pp. 225-233, 2009.
-  Central Disaster Prevention Council, “52th Committee on Disaster Research,” 2009.
-  Kobe Conference on Disaster Reduction “Manual for the Management of Open Space,” pp. 86-91, 2009.
-  Geospatial Information Authority of Japan, “Summary Report on broad-based study in urban earthquake reconstruction measures metropolitan areas in 2003,” 2003.
-  Geospatial Information Authority of Japan, “Digital Map 5000 (Land Use) Tokyo metropolitan district 2000,” Japan Map Center, 2007.
-  Geospatial Information Authority of Japan, “Detailed Digital Information (10 m Grid Land Use) 1994,” Japan Map Center, 2002.
-  ESRI Japan Co., “ArcGIS Data Collection Standard Pack,” 2008.
-  Japan planning System Co.,LTD, “School Point Data,” 2007.
-  N. Nojima, M. Kuse, M. Sugito, and Y. Suzuki, “Population Exposure to Seismic Intensity for Assessment of Seismic Disaster Potential,” Journal of Natural Disaster Science, Vol.23, No.3, pp. 363-380, 2004.
-  S. Suzuki and H. hayashi, “A Study on the Disaster Exposures to Tokyo Metropolian Earthquake and the Areal Characterization Based on Them,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science, No.10, pp. 97-107, 2008.
-  National Statistics Center, “Total population by sex,” 2005.
-  Department of Disaster Management in Cabinet Office, “Measurement Status about Evacuees and Issues,” pp. 56-64, 2007.
-  M. Inogushi, K. Tamura, and H. Hayashi, “Development of efficient method for victims certification process to manage the victims master database management system effectively,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science, No.12, pp. 81-91, 2010.
-  K. Sato and K. Ishibashi, “Development of Temporary Housing Allocation Planning Method: A Case Study of Odawara city, Kanagawa prefecture,” J. Archit. Plann., AIJ, No.616, pp. 121-128, 2007.
-  City of Yokohama, “Regional disaster prevention plan of Yokohama City; Material Edition,” pp. 575-578, 2007.
-  General Affairs Section of Public Health and Welfare Bureau, Prefectural Land Development Bureau, “Manual on Supply of Temporary Housing,” 2006.
-  N. Masuda, “Urban Park Planning from the Point of View of the Safe and Secure Urban Environment,” Journal of the Japanese Institute of Landscape Architecture, Vol.66, No.3, pp. 180-184, 2003.
-  K. Oguchi, “Parks in Case of Disaster in Tokyo; Construction and Plan for Use of Rescue and Shelter,” Journal of the Japanese Institute of Landscape Architecture, Vol.66, No.3, pp. 208-212, 2003.
-  G. Urakawa and H. Hayashi, “Building standardized information processing based on location information to implement emergency response and management effectively,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science, No.11, pp. 299308, 2009.
-  K. Inagaki and S. Sadohara, “Clustering Distributed Self-sustaining Zones for Disaster Management: Research and Analysis of Public Facilities in Yokohama City,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science, No.12, pp. 21-30, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.