Urban Technological Risk Characterization and Management: Towards a Better Understanding of Non-Natural Threats in Merida City, Venezuela
Disaster Risk Management Research Centre (CIGIR), Network for Social Studies on Disasters Prevention in Latin-American (LaRED), Mérida, Venezuela
-  E. L. Quarantelli, “Future Disasters in the United States: More and Worse.” – Preliminary Paper #125, Disaster Research Center, University of Delaware, 1988.
-  V. C. Marshall, “The Seveso Disaster: An Appraisal of Its Causes and Circumstances,” Loss Prevention Bulletin, 104, April 1992.
-  S. R. Rajan, “Missing Expertise, Categorical Politics and Chronic Disasters: The Case of Bhopal,” In “Catastrophe and Culture” by S. M. Hoffman, and Anthony Oliver-Smith, Santa Fe, New Mexico; School of American Research Press, 2002.
-  42 U.S.C. §11001 et seq., “Emergency Planning & Community Right-to-Know Act,” 1986.
-  S. Stephens, “Bounding Uncertainty-The Post-Chernobyl Culture of Radiation Protection Experts,” In “Catastrophe and Culture” by S. M. Hoffman, and Anthony Oliver-Smith, Santa Fe, New Mexico; School of American Research Press, 2002.
-  B. E. Aguirre et al., “The Social Organization of Search and Rescue: Evidence from the Guadalajara Gasoline Explosion,” Disaster Research Center, University of Delaware, 1994.
-  A. Liñayo, “A Systemic-Interpretive Approach to Disasters Administration in Latin America,” Interpretive Systemology Studies Center, University of Los Andes, Mérida, 2002.
-  A. Liñayo et al., “Urban Technological Risk Characterization and Treatment in Mérida City – Preliminary Report,” Research Center on Disaster Risk Reduction CIGIR (www.cigir.org), Caracas, 2010 (unpublished) .
-  V. Jiménez, A. Liñayo, M. Santana et al., “Integral Risk administration: Actions to Construct State Policies,” Ministry of Science and Technology, Caracas, 2005.
-  A. Liñayo, “Ideas for the municipal strengthening in Risk Administration,” Risk Administration and Disasters Reduction Program, Ministry of Science and Technology, Caracas, 2002 (Unpublished).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.