Distributed Intelligent Electrode Conversion Device Based on Power Line Carrier Communication
*School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
388 Lumo Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei 430074, China
**Hubei Key Laboratory of Advance Control and Intelligent Automation for Complex Systems
Hubei , China
***Engineering Research Center of Intelligent Technology for Geo-Exploration, Ministry of Education
Hubei , China
This paper develops an intelligent electrode conversion device for distributed high-density resistivity meter. The direct-current (DC) power line communication (PLC) technology is used for developing the instrument. The relay switch array based on a three-wire cable is designed and circuit simulation verification is carried out. The results demonstrate the feasibility of the proposal.
-  H.-B. Dong and C.-L. Wang, “Development and application of 2D resistivity imaging surveys,” Earth Science Frontiers, Vol.2003, No.1, pp. 171-176, 2003 (in Chinese).
-  L. Du, L. Wang, and Y. Wang, “Application of high density resistivity method in road engineering geological survey,” J. of Research in Science and Engineering, Vol.3, No.11, pp. 81-85, 2021.
-  L. Shi et al., “Application of three-dimensional high-density resistivity method in roof water advanced detection during working stope mining,” Arabian J. of Geosciences, Vol.12, No.15, Article No.464, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12517-019-4586-7
-  D. Qi and J.-J. Niu, “Application of high density resistivity method in landslide detection,” IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Vol.734, Article No.012013, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/734/1/012013
-  D. Qi and J. Niu, “Research on application of high density resistivity method in detecting slope stability,” J. of Research in Science and Engineering, Vol.3, No.3, pp. 18-23, 2021.
-  X. Dong et al., “A distributed high-density resistivity meter working on a two-wire cable,” J. of Physics: Conf. Series, Vol.1754, Article No.012021, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1754/1/012021
-  H. Yang et al., “Intelligent electrode conversion device based on power line carrier communication and pseudo-connected cable,” CN Patent, CN108880615B, 2021.
-  B.-H. Liang, “The development of electrical prospecting multi-channel electrode remote control,” Enterprise Science and Technology & Development, Vol.2010, No.22, pp. 68-70, 2010 (in Chinese).
-  J.-H. Liang, “Development and application of remote controller for borrowing line of electrode array in electrical exploration,” Sci-Tech & Development of Enterprise, Vol.2018, No.8, pp. 97-101, 2018 (in Chinese).
-  Y. Wang et al., “Matching networking method for carrier communication of distribution Internet of Things under network mode,” Electric Power Automation Equipment, Vol.41, No.6, pp. 59-66+80, 2021 (in Chinese). https://doi.org/10.16081/j.epae.202102028
-  J. Zhu et al., “Research of gain characteristics and system implementation for 28V low voltage DC carrier communication system,” Electric Power Automation Equipment, Vol.42, No.5, pp. 212-218, 2022 (in Chinese). https://doi.org/10.16081/j.epae.202201029
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.