Design of Context Search Engine Based on Analysis of User’s Search Intentions
Yasufumi Takama*, Yanjun Zhu*, Shogo Kori*, Koichi Yamaguchi*, Lieu-Hen Chen**, and Hiroshi Ishikawa*
*Graduate School of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University
6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
**College of Science and Technology, National Chi Nan University
#1 University Road, Puli, Nantao, Taiwan
-  Y. Zhu, Y. Takama, Y. Kato, S. Kori, and H. Ishikawa, “Introduction of Search Engine Focusing on Trend-related Queries to Market of Data,” MoDAT2014 in ICDM2014, pp. 512-516, 2014.
-  A. McCallum, K. Nigam, J. Rennie, and K. Seymore, “A machine learning approach to building domain-specific search engines,” IJCAI99, pp. 662-667, 1999.
-  S. Oyama, T. Kokubo, and T. Ishida, “Domain-specific web search with keyword spices,” IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Vol.16, No.1, pp. 17-27, 2004.
-  S. Kori, Y. Zhu, K. Yamaguchi, S. Takiguchi, and Y. Takama, “Analysis of User’s Behaviour Based on Search Intentions for Information Retrieval Using Search Engines,” TAAI2015, pp. 64-70, 2015.
-  S. Bajracharya, T. Ngo, E. Linstead, P. Rigor, Y. Dou, P. Baldi, and C. Lopes, “Sourcerer: a search engine for open source code supporting structure-based search,” Companion to the 21st ACM SIGPLAN Symp. on Object-Oriented Programming Systems, Languages, and Applications, pp. 681-682, 2006.
-  T. Kamei, A. monden and K. Matsumoto, “The Development of a Software Search Engine for the World Wide Web,” IEICE Technical Report, Vol.102, No.617, pp. 59-64, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  E. Agichtein, E. Brill, and S. Dumais, “Improving Web Search Ranking by Incorporating User Behavior Information,” Proc. of the 29th Annual Int. ACM SIGIR Conf. on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, pp. 19-26, 2006.
-  H. Ma, H. Yang, I. King, and M. R. Lyu, “Learning latent semantic relations from clickthrough data for query suggestion,” Proc. of the 17th ACM Conf. on Information and Knowledge Management, pp. 709-718, 2008.
-  K. Sugiyama, K. Hatano, and M. Yoshikawa, “Adaptive Web Search Based on User Profile Constructed without Any Effort from Users,” Proc. of the 13th Int. Conf. on World Wide Web, pp. 675-684, 2004.
-  S. M. Beitzel, E. C. Jensen, A. Chowdhury, D. Grossman, and O. Frieder, “Hourly analysis of a very large topically categorized web query log,” SIGIR2004, pp. 321-328, 2004.
-  A. Spink, D. Wolfram, B. J. Jansen and T. Saracevic, “Searching the web: The public and their queries,” J. of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Vol.52, No.3, pp. 226-234, 2001.
-  B. J. Jansen, A. Spink, J. Bateman and T. Saracevic, “Real life information retrieval: A study of user queries on the web,” SIGIR Forum, Vol.32, No.1, pp. 5-17, 1998.
-  C. Silverstein, M. Henzinger, H. Marais, and M. Moricz, “Analysis of a very large web search engine query log,” ACM SIGIR Forum, Vol.33, No.1, pp. 6-12, 1999.
-  A. Broder, “A taxonomy of web search,” ACM SIGIR Forum, Vol.36, No.2, pp. 3-10, 2002.
-  T. Kato, M. Matsushita, and N. Kando, “MuST: A workshop on multimodal summarization for trend information,” Proc. of the 5th NTCIR Workshop Meeting on Evaluation of Information Access Technologies: Information Retrieval, Question Answering and CrossLingual Information Access, pp. 556-563, 2005.
-  H. Urokohara, K. Tanaka, K. Furuta, M. Honda, and M. Kurosu, “NEM: “novice expert ratio method” a usability evaluation method to generate a new performance measure,” CHI EA’00, pp. 185-186, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.