A Highly Efficient and Reliable Power Scheme Using Improved Push-Pull Forward Converter for Heavy-Duty Train Applications
Liran Li, Zhiwu Huang, Heng Li, Xiaohui Qu, and Jun Peng
School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University
Changsha, Hunan 410075, China
-  X. Zhuan and X. Xia, “Cruise control scheduling of heavy haul trains,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.14, No.4, pp. 757-766, 2006.
-  X. Zhuan and X. Xia, “Optimal scheduling and control of heavy haul trains equipped with electronically controlled pneumatic braking systems,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.15, No.6, pp. 1159-1166, 2007.
-  M. Chou, X. Xia, and C. Kayser, “Modelling and model validation of heavy-haul trains equipped with electronically controlled pneumatic brake systems,” Control Engineering Practice, Vol.15, No.4, pp. 501-509, 2007.
-  L. Zhang and X. Zhuan, “Optimal operation of heavy-haul trains equipped with electronically controlled pneumatic brake systems using model predictive control methodology,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.22, No.1, pp. 13-22, 2014.
-  C. Tsai, Y. Tsai, and H. Liu, “A Stable Mode-Transition Technique for a Digitally Controlled Non-Inverting Buck-Boost DC-DC Converter,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.62, No.1, pp. 475-483, 2015.
-  E. M. Amiri and B. Vahidi, “Double-Deck Buck-Boost Converter with Soft Switching Operation,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.31, No.6, pp. 4324-4330, 2015.
-  H. Wu and Y. Xing, “Families of Forward Converters Suitable for Wide Input Voltage Range Applications,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.29, No.11, pp. 6006-6017, 2014.
-  G. Waltrich and I. Barbi, “Modelling, control and realisation of the single-ended forward converter with resonant reset at the secondary side,” Institution of Engineering and Technology Power Electronics, Vol.8, No.11, pp. 2097-2106, 2015.
-  J. Zhang, X. Huang, X. Wu, and Z. Qian, “A High Efficiency Flyback Converter With New Active Clamp Technique,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.25, pp. 1775-1785, 2010.
-  D. R. Nayanasiri, D. M. Vilathgamuwa, D. L. Maskell, and G. F. H. Beng, “Soft-switching single inductor current-fed push-pull converter for PV applications,” IECON 2014-40th Annual Conf. of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 5589-5594, 2014.
-  D. Sha and T. Luo, “A novel push-pull forward converter with a passive resonant network introduced in the secondary winding,” pp. 2081-2086, 2014.
-  Y. Xia, H. Wu, W. Liu, Y. Xing, and X. Ma, “A novel push-pull forward converter for high reliability and high input voltage applications,” Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), pp. 2506-2511, 2011.
-  Z. Zhang, O. C. Thomsen, and M. A. E. Andersen, “Optimal design of a push-pull-forward half-bridge (PPFHB) bidirectional DC-DC converter with variable input voltage,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.59, No.7, pp. 2761-2771, 2012.
-  J. Yun, H. Choe, Y. Hwang, Y. Park, and B. Kang, “Improvement of Power-Conversion Efficiency of a DC-DC Boost Converter Using a Passive Snubber Circuit,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.59, pp. 1808-1814, 2012.
-  H. Kim, J. Baek, J. Jung, J. Kim, M. Ryu, and H. Kim, “A Boost PFC Rectifier with a Passive Lossless Snubber Circuit Using Coupled Inductors Methods,” Applied Power Electronics Conf. and Exposition (APEC), pp. 1148-1152, 2012.
-  Z. Yao and L. Xiao, “Push-pull forward three-level converter with reduced rectifier voltage stress,” IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, Vol.57, No.10, pp. 2815-2821, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.