Investigating Task Prioritization and Holistic Coordination Using Relative Jacobian for Combined 3-Arm Cooperating Parallel Manipulators
Rodrigo S. Jamisola Jr. and Frank Ayo Ibikunle
Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering Department, Botswana International University of Science and Technology (BIUST)
Private Bag 16, Palapye 10071, Botswana
-  C. Lewis and A. Maciejewski, “Trajectory generation for cooperating robots,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems Engineering 1990, pp. 300-303, 1990.
-  C. Lewis, “Trajectory generation for two robots cooperating to perform a task,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation 1996, Vol.2, pp. 1626-1631, Apr. 1996.
-  R. S. Jamisola and R. G. Roberts, “A more compact expression of relative jacobian based on individual manipulator jacobians,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol.63, pp. 158-164, 2015.
-  R. S. Jamisola Jr., P. Kormushev, D. G. Caldwell, and F. Ibikunle, “Modular relative jacobian for dual-arms and the wrench transformation matrix,” 2015 IEEE 7th Int. Conf. on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems (CIS) and Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics (RAM), pp. 181-186, July 15-17, 2015.
-  J. Lee, P. Chang, and R. S. Jamisola, “Relative impedance control for dual-arm robots performing asymmetric bimanual tasks,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.61, No.7, pp. 3786-3796, 2014.
-  R. S. Jamisola, P. H. Chang, and J. Lee, “Guaranteeing task prioritization for redundant robots given maximum number of tasks and singularities,” 2012 IEEE Region 10 Conf., TENCON2012, pp. 1-6, 2012.
-  A. Tavasoli, M. Eghtesad, and H. Jafarian, “Two-time scale control and observer design for trajectory tracking of two cooperating robot manipulators moving a flexible beam,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol.57, No.2, pp. 212-221, 2009.
-  F. Caccavale, P. Chiacchio, A. Marino, and L. Villani, “Six-dof impedance control of dual-arm cooperative manipulators,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.13, No.5, pp. 576-586, 2008.
-  C. Smith, Y. Karayiannidis, L. Nalpantidis, X. Gratal, P. Qi, D. V. Dimarogonas, and D. Kragic, “Dual arm manipulation – a survey,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 2012.
-  T. Wimböock and C. Ott, “Dual-arm manipulation,” Towards Service Robots for Everyday Environments, pp. 353-366, Springer, 2012.
-  S. A. A. Moosavian and R. Rastegari, “Multiple-arm space freeflying robots for manipulating objects with force tracking restrictions,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol.54, No.10, pp. 779-788, 2006.
-  M. D. Zivanovic and M. Vukobratovic, “Multi-arm cooperating robots: dynamics and control,” Springer Science & Business Media, Vol.30, 2006.
-  W. Gueaieb, F. Karray, and S. Al-Sharhan, “A robust hybrid intelligent position/force control scheme for cooperative manipulators,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.12, No.2, pp. 109-125, 2007.
-  F. Caccavale and M. Uchiyama, “Cooperative manipulators,” Springer Handbook of Robotics, pp. 701-718, Springer, 2008.
-  V. Panwar, N. Kumar, N. Sukavanam, and J.-H. Borm, “Adaptive neural controller for cooperative multiple robot manipulator system manipulating a single rigid object,” Applied Soft Computing, Vol.12, No.1, pp. 216-227, 2012.
-  R. S. Jamisola, A. A. Maciejewski, and R. G. Roberts, “Failure-tolerant path planning for kinematically redundant manipulators anticipating locked-joint failures,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics, Vol.22, No.4, pp. 603-612, 2006.
-  R. S. Jamisola, “Optimization of failure-tolerant workspaces for redundant manipulators,” Philippine Science Letters, Vol.3, Issue 1, pp. 66-75, 2010.
-  R. S. Jamisola, C. Mastalli, and I. Frank, “Modular relative jacobian for combined 3-arm parallel manipulators,” Int. J. of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, to be appeared, 2015.
-  R. W. Byrne, J. M. Byrne, et al., “Manual dexterity in the gorilla: bimanual and digit role differentiation in a natural task,” Animal Cognition, Vol.4, No.3-4, pp. 347-361, 2001.
-  D. A. Rosenbaum, K. M. Chapman, M. Weigelt, D. J. Weiss, and R. van der Wel, “Cognition, action, and object manipulation,” Psychological Bulletin, Vol.138, No.5, p. 924, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.