Priority Rule-Based Construction Procedure Combined with Genetic Algorithm for Flexible Job-Shop Scheduling Problem
Soichiro Yokoyama, Hiroyuki Iizuka, and Masahito Yamamoto
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University
Kita 14, Nishi 9, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0814, Japan
-  S. S. Panwalkar and W. Iskander, “A Survey of Scheduling Rules,” Operations Research, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 45-61, 1977.
-  Y. Tamura, M. Yamamoto, I. Suzuki, and M. Furukawa, “Acquisition of Dispatching Rules for Job-Shop Scheduling Problem by Artificial Neural Networks Using PSO,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.17, No.5, pp. 731-738, 2013.
-  E. Nowicki and C. Smutnicki, “A Fast Taboo Search Algorithm for the Job Shop Problem,” Management Science, Vol.42, No.6, pp. 797-813, 1996.
-  C. Bierwirth, “A generalized permutation approach to job shop scheduling with genetic algorithms,” Operations-Research-Spektrum, Vol.17, No.2-3, pp. 87-92, 1995.
-  R. Q. d.-e. ji and Y. Wang, “A new hybrid genetic algorithm for job shop scheduling problem,” Computers & Operations Research, Vol.39, No.10, pp. 2291-2299, 2012.
-  M. Mastrolilli and L. M. Gambardella, “Effective neighbourhood functions for the flexible job shop problem,” J. of Scheduling, Vol.3, No.1, pp. 3-20, 2000.
-  F. Pezzella, G. Morganti, and G. Ciaschetti, “A genetic algorithm for the Flexible Job-shop Scheduling Problem,” Computers & Operations Research, Part Special Issue: Search-based Software Engineering, Vol.35, No.10, pp. 3202-3212, 2008.
-  G. Zhang, L. Gao, and Y. Shi, “An effective genetic algorithm for the flexible job-shop scheduling problem,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.38, No.4, pp. 3563-3573, 2011.
-  J. Gao, L. Sun, and M. Gen, “A hybrid genetic and variable neighborhood descent algorithm for flexible job shop scheduling problems,” Computers & Operations Research, Part Special Issue: Bio-inspired Methods in Combinatorial Optimization, Vol.35, No.9, pp. 2892-2907, 2008.
-  Y. Yuan and H. Xu, “Flexible job shop scheduling using hybrid differential evolution algorithms,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol.65, No.2, pp. 246-260, 2013.
-  N. B. Ho, J. C. Tay, and E. M.-K. Lai, “An effective architecture for learning and evolving flexible job-shop schedules,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.179, No.2, pp. 316-333, 2007.
-  J. C. Tay and N. B. Ho, “Evolving dispatching rules using genetic programming for solving multi-objective flexible job-shop problems,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol.54, No.3, pp. 453-473, 2008.
-  K.-M. Lee, T. Yamakawa, and K.-M. Lee, “A genetic algorithm for general machine scheduling problems,” Proc. of the 2nd Int. Conf. on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Electronic Systems (KES’98), Vol.2, pp. 60-66, Apr. 1998.
-  J. Hurink, B. Jurisch, and M. Thole, “Tabu search for the job-shop scheduling problem with multi-purpose machines,” Operations-Research-Spektrum, Vol.15, No.4, pp. 205-215, 1994.
-  P. Brandimarte, “Routing and scheduling in a flexible job shop by tabu search,” Annals of Operations Research, Vol.41, No.3, pp. 157-183, 1993.
-  S. Dauzre-Prs and J. Paulli, “An integrated approach for modeling and solving the general multiprocessor job-shop scheduling problem using tabu search,” Annals of Operations Research, Vol.70, No.0, pp. 281-306, 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.