Analysis of Pareto Solutions Based on Non-Correspondence in Spread Between Objective Space and Design Variable Space
Toru Yoshida and Tomohiro Yoshikawa
Department of Computational Science and Engineering, Nagoya University
Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 464-8603, Japan
-  K. Deb, “Multi-objective optimization using evolutionary algorithms,” Wiley, 2001.
-  A. Oyama, K. Hagiwara, and Y. Kawakatsu, “Application of Multiobjective Design Exploration to Trajectory Design of the Next-Generation Solar Physics Satellite,” Japanese Society for Evolutionary Computation, 2010.
-  K. Deb, “Unveiling innovative design principles by means of multiple conflicting objectives,” Engineering Optimization, Vol.35, No.5, pp. 445-470, 2003.
-  S. Obayashi, “Multiobjective Design Optimization of Aircraft Configuration,” The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.18, pp. 495-501, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  F. Kudo and T. Yoshikawa, “Knowledge Extraction in Multiobjective Optimization Problem based on Visualization of Pareto Solutions,” WCCI 2012 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, pp. 860-865, 2012.
-  T. Yoshida and T. Yoshikawa, “An Extraction of Non- Correspondence Area between Objective Space and Design Variable Space based on Order Correlation of Distance Relation,” The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, 2013 (in Japanese).
-  A. L’opez, A. Oyama, and K. Fujii, “Evaluating Two Evolutionary Approaches to Solve a Many-objective Space Trajectory Design Problem,” The Japanese Society for Evolutionary Computation, 2012.
-  K. Deb, “A Fast and Elitist Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm : NSGA-II,” 2002.
-  K. Deb and R. Agrawal, “Simulated binary crossover for continuous search space,” Complex Systems, Vol.1, No.9, pp. 115-148, 1994.
-  K. Deb and M. Goyal, “A combined genetic adaptive search (GeneAS) for engineering design,” Computer Science and Informatics, Vol.26, pp. 30-45, 1996.
-  J. W. Sammon, “A Nonlinear Mapping for Data Structure Analysis,” IEEE Trans. on Computers, Vol.C-18, pp. 401-409, 1969.
-  http://www.ciss.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp/supercomputer/about/ [Accessed February 1, 2012]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.