Fuzzy Association Rule Mining Based Myocardial Ischemia Diagnosis on ECG Signal
Tianyu Li*, Fangyan Dong**, and Kaoru Hirota*
*Department of Computational Intelligence & Systems Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology
G3-49, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
**Education Academy of Computational Life Sciences, Tokyo Institute of Technology
J3-141, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8501, Japan
-  I. Babaoglu, O. Findik, and M. Bayrak, “Effects of principle component analysis on assessment of coronary artery diseases using support vector machine,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.37, No.3, pp. 2182-2185, March 2010.
-  J. Park, W. Pedrycz, and M. Jeon, “Ischemia episode detection in ECG using kernel density estimation, support vector machine and feature selection,” BioMedical Engineering OnLine, June 2012.
-  N. Maglaveras, T. Stamkopoulos, C. Pappas, and M. G. Strintzis, “An Adaptive Backpropagation Neural Network for Real-Time Ischemia Episodes Detection: Development and Performance Analysis using the European ST-T Database,” IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Engineering, Vol.45, No.7, pp. 805-813, 1998.
-  S. Papadimitriou, S. Mavroudi, L. Vladutu, and A. Bezerianos, “Ischemia Detection with a Self-Organizing Map Supplemented by Supervised Learning,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks, Vol.12, No.3, pp. 503-515, 2001.
-  R. V. Andreao, B. Dorizzi, J. Boudy, and J. Mota, “ST-segment Analysis using Hidden Markov Model Beat Segmentation: Approach to Ischemia Detection,” Computers in Cardiology, pp. 381-384, Sep 19-22, 2004.
-  P. Ranjith, P. C. Baby, and P. Joseph, “ECG Analysis using Wavelet Transform: Application to Myocardial Ischemia Detection,” ITBM-RBM, Vol.24, No.1, pp. 44-47, 2003.
-  A. Bakhshipour, M. Pooyan, H. Mohammadnejad, and A. Fallahi, “Myocardial Ischemia Detection with ECG Analysis, Using Wavelet Transform and Support Vector Machines,” Proc. of the 17th Iranian Conf. of Biomedical Engineering, pp. 1-4, Isfahan, Nov 3-4, 2010.
-  A. Taddei, G. Distante, M. Emdin, P. Pisani, G. B. Moody, C. Zeelenberg, and C. Marchesi, “The European ST-T Database: standard for evaluating systems for the analysis of ST-T changes in ambulatory electrocardiography,” European Heart J., Vol.13, No.9, pp. 1164-1172, 1992.
-  A. L. Goldberger, L. Amaral, L. Glass, J. M. Hausdorff, P. Ivanov, R. G. Mark, J. E. Mietus, G. B. Moody, C. K. Peng, and H. E. Stanley, “PhysioBank, PhysioToolkit, and PhysioNet: Components of a New Research Resource for Complex Physiologic Signals,” Circulation, Vol.101, No.23, pp. 215-220, 2000.
-  Tests and diagnosis of myocardial ischemia at Mayo Clinic, http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/myocardial-ischemia/basics/tests-diagnosis/CON-20035096 [Accessed April 1, 2014]
-  M. Kaur, B. Singh, and Seema, “Comparisons of Different Approaches for Removal of Base Line Wander from ECG signal,” Proc. of Int Conf. & Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology (ICWET), pp. 1290-1294, Mumbai, 2011.
-  T. Li, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “Distance Measure for Symbolic Approximation Representation with Subsequence Direction for Time Series Data Mining,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.17, No.2, pp. 263-271, 2013.
-  T. P. Exarchos, C. Papaloukas, D. I. Fotiadis, and L. K. Michalis, “An Association Rule Mining-Based Methodology for Automated Detection of Ischemic ECG Beats,” IEEE Trans. on Biomedical engineering, Vol.53, No.8, pp. 1531-1540, 2006.
-  C. M. Kuok, A. Fu, and M. H. Wong, “Mining Fuzzy Association Rules in Databases,” ACM SIGMOD, Vol.27, No.1, pp. 41-46, 1998.
-  J. P. Betancourt, C. Fatichah, M. L. Tangel, F. Yan, J. A. G. Sanchez, F. Y. Dong, and K. Hirota, “Similarity-Based Fuzzy Classification of ECG and Capnogram Signals,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.17, No.2, pp. 302-310, 2013.
-  R. Agrawal, T. Imielinski, and A. Swami, “Mining association rules between sets of items in large databases,” Proc. of the 1993 ACM SIGMOD Int. Conf. on Management of Data, pp. 207-216, New York, USA, 1993.
-  M. Delgado, “Mining fuzzy association rules: an overview,” BISC Conf., Decemebr 2003.
-  C. H. Chen, T. P. Hong, and V. S. Tseng, “Fuzzy Data Mining for Time-Series Data,” Applied Soft Computing, Vol.12, No.1, pp. 536-542, 2012.
-  X. Yin and J. Han, “CPAR: Classification based on Predictive Association Rules,” Proc. of the 2003 SIAM Int. Conf. on Data Mining, San Francisco, May 1-3, 2003.
-  B. Liu, W. Hsu, and Y. Ma, “Integrating Classification and Association Rule Mining,” KDD-98 Proc., New York, Aug 27-31, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.