Application of Rough Set-Based Information Analysis to Questionnaire Data
Naoto Yamaguchi*, Mao Wu*, Michinori Nakata**,
and Hiroshi Sakai*
*Integrated System Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Tobata, Kitakyushu 804-8550, Japan
**Faculty of Management and Information Science, Josai International University, Gumyo, Togane, Chiba 283-8555, Japan
-  Z. Pawlak, “Rough Sets: Theoretical Aspects of Reasoning About Data,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1991.
-  A. Skowron and C. Rauszer, “The discernibility matrices and functions in information systems,” Intelligent Decision Support – Handbook of Advances and Applications of the Rough Set Theory, pp. 331-362, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1992.
-  M. Kryszkiewicz, “Rough set approach to incomplete information systems,” Information Sciences, Vol.112, No.1-4, pp. 39-49, 1998.
-  W. Lipski, “On semantic issues connected with incomplete information databases,” ACM Trans. on Database Systems, Vol.4, No.3, pp. 262-296, 1979.
-  E. Orłowska and Z. Pawlak, “Representation of nondeterministic information,” Theoretical Computer Science, Vol.29, No.1-2, pp. 27-39, 1984.
-  H. Sakai and A. Okuma, “Basic algorithms and tools for rough nondeterministic information analysis,” Trans. on Rough Sets, Vol.1, pp. 209-231, 2004.
-  H. Sakai, R. Ishibashi, K. Koba, and M. Nakata, “Rules and apriori algorithm in non-deterministic information systems,” Trans. on Rough Sets, Vol.9, pp. 328-350, 2008.
-  H. Sakai, “RNIA software logs, 2011,”
http://www.mns.kyutech.ac.jp/∼sakai/RNIA [Accessed January 2011]
-  H. Sakai, M. Wu, and M. Nakata, “Association rule-based decision making in table data,” Int. J. of Reasoning-based Intelligent Systems, Vol.4, No.3, pp. 162-170, 2012.
-  H. Sakai, H. Okuma, M. Wu, and M. Nakata, “Rough nondeterministic information analysis for uncertain information,” The Handbook on Reasoning-Based Intelligent Systems, Chapter 4, pp. 81-118, World Scientific, 2013.
-  H. Sakai, M. Wu, and M. Nakata, “Division charts as granules and their merging algorithm for rule generation in nondeterministic data,” Int. J. of Intelligent Systems, Vol.28, No.9, pp. 865-882, 2013.
-  H. Sakai, M. Wu, and M. Nakata, “Apriori-based rule generation in incomplete information databases and non-deterministic information systems, Fundamenta Informaticae, Vol.130, No.3, pp. 343-376, 2014.
-  M.Wu, N. Yamaguchi, and H. Sakai, “Rough non-deterministic information analysis and its software tool: An overview,” Bulletin of the Kyushu Institute of Technology, Pure and Applied Mathematics, No.60, pp. 1-29, 2013.
-  M. Wu and H. Sakai, “getRNIA web software,” 2013.
http://getrnia.org/ [Accessed June 2013]
-  M. Wu, M. Nakata, and H. Sakai, “An overview of the getRNIA system for non-deterministic data,” Procedia Computer Science, Vol.22, pp. 615-62, Elsevier, 2013.
-  N. Yamaguchi, M. Wu, M. Nakata, and H. Sakai, “Application of rough set-based information analysis to questionnaire data,” Proc. of FIM201, FIM2013-820-00224, 2013.
-  R. Agrawal and R. Srikant, “Fast algorithms for mining association rules in large databases,” Proc. of VLDB’94, pp. 487-499, 1994.
-  A. Ceglar and J. F. Roddick, “Association mining,” ACM Computing Survey, Vol.38, No.2, 2006.
-  Kripke semantics in Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kripke_semantics [Accessed January 2011]
-  A. Frank and A. Asuncion, “UCI Machine Learning Repository,” Irvine, CA: University of California, School of Information and Computer Science, 2010.
http://mlearn.ics.uci.edu/MLRepository.html [Accessed January 2011]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.