Resource-Aware Clustering Based AODVjr Routing Protocol in the Internet of Things
*School of Applied Science, Beijing Information Science and Technology University, No.12, Qing He Xiao Ying East Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
**Dongling School of Economics and Management, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Beijing, China
-  M.M. Gaber and P. S. Yu, “A framework for resource-aware knowledge discovery in data streams: A holistic approach with its application,” Proc. of the ACM Symp. on Applied Computing, ACM Press, pp. 649-656, 2006.
-  N. D. Phung, M. M. Gaber, and U. Roehm, “Resource-aware Online Data Mining in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Proc. of the IEEE Symp. Computational Intelligence and Data Mining, Honolulu, USA, pp. 139-146, 2007.
-  C. E. Perkins, E. M. Royer, and S. R. Das, “Ad Hoc On Demand Distance Vector(AODV) Routing,” RFC, 3561, July 2003.
-  S.-J. Lee, E. M. Belding-Royer, and C. E. Perkins, “Scalability Study of the Ad hoc on-demand Distance Vector Routing Protocol,” Int. J. of Network Management, Vol.13, Iss. 2, pp. 97-114, 2003.
-  I. D. Chakeres and L. Klein-Bemdt, “AODVjr, AODV simplified,” Mobile Computing and Communication Review, Vol.6, Iss.3, pp. 100-101, 2002.
-  F. Wang, Q.-L. Chai, and Y.-L. Ban, “Improved routing algorithm for ZigBee mesh networks,” J. of Computer Applications, Vol.28, No.11, pp. 2788-2790, 2008.
-  X.-L. Zhang, and W. Zeng, “Research and advances of real-time data stream clustering,” Computer Engineering and Design, Vol.30, No.9, pp. 2177-2181, 2009.
-  K. Fall and K. Varadhan, “The NS Manual,” California: UC Berkeley Press, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.