Constructing Generative Topographic Mapping by Variational Bayes with ARD Hierarchical Prior
Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Saga University, 1 Honjo, Saga 840-8502, Japan
-  C. M. Bishop, M. Svensén, and C. K. I. Williams, “GTM: the generative topographic mapping,” Neural Computation, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 215-234, 1998.
-  A. P. Dempster, N. M. Laird, and D. B. Rubin, “Maximum Likelihood from Incomplete Data via the EM Algorithm,” J. of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B (Methodological), Vol.39, No.1, pp. 1-38, 1977.
-  T. Kohonen, M. R. Schroeder, and T. S. Huang (Eds.), “Self-Organizing Maps,” Springer-Verlag, 2001.
-  C. M. Bishop and C. K. I. Williams, “Developments of the generative topographic mapping,” Neurocomputing, Vol.21, pp. 203-224, 1998.
-  A. Vellido, W. El-Deredy, and P. J. G. Lisboa, “Selective smoothing of the generative topographic mapping,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks, Vol.14, No.4, pp. 847-852, 2003.
-  D. J. C. MacKay, “Probable networks and plausible predictions – a review of practical Bayesian methods for supervised neural networks,” Network: Computation in Neural Systems, Vol.6, No.3, pp. 469-505, 1995.
-  H. Attias, “Inferring parameters and structure of latent variable models by variational bayes,” Proc. of the 15th Conf. on Uncertainty in artificial intelligence, pp. 21-30, 1999.
-  M. Beal, “Variational Algorithms for Approximate Bayesian Inference,” Ph.D. thesis, Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit, University College London, 2003.
-  I. Olier, J. Amengual, and A. Vellido, “Variational Bayesian Generative Topographic Mapping,” J. of Mathematical Modelling and Algorithms, Vol.7, No.4, pp. 371-387, 2008.
-  R. M. Neal, “Bayesian Learning for Neural Networks,” Springer-Verlag, New York, 1996.
-  C. Blake and C. Merz, “UCI Repository of machine learning databases,” 1998.
-  M. Sato, “Online Model Selection Based on the Variational Bayes,” Neural Computation, Vol.13, No.7, pp. 1649-1681, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.