Building a Type-2 Fuzzy Qualitative Regression Model
Yicheng Wei and Junzo Watada
Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  C. Hayashi, “On the Quantification of Qualitative Data from the Mathematico-Statistical Point of View,” Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Vol.2, No.1, pp. 35-47, 1950.
-  C. Hayashi, “On the Prediction of Phenomena from Qualitative Data and the Quantification of Qualitative Data from the Mathmatico-Statistical Point of View,” Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Vol.3, pp. 69-98, 1952.
-  L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy Sets,” Information and Control, Vol.8, No.3, pp. 338-353, 1965.
-  J. Watada and H. Tanaka, “Fuzzy quantification methods,” In Proc. of the 2nd IFSA Congress, Tokyo, pp. 66-69, 1987.
-  L. A. Zadeh, “The Concept of a Linguistic Variable and its Application to Approximate Reasoning-1,” Information Sciences, Vol.8, No.3, pp. 199-249, 1975.
-  H. Tanaka and K. Asai, “Fuzzy linear programming problems with fuzzy number,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.13, No.1, pp. 1-10, 1984.
-  H. Tanaka, I. Hayashi, and J. Watada, “Possibilistic linear regression for fuzzy data,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.40, No.3, pp. 389-396, 1989.
-  H. Tanaka and J. Watada, “Possibilistic linear systems and their application,” Int. J. of Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.27, No.3, pp. 275-289, 1988.
-  J.Watada and W. Pedrycz, “A Possibilistic Regression Approach to Acquisition of Linguistic Rules,” In Handbook on Granular Commutation, W. Pedrycz, A. Skowron, and V. Kreinovich (Eds.), ch.32, John Wiley and Sons, Chichester, pp.719-740, 2008.
-  J. Watada, S. Wang, and W. Pedrycz, “Building Confidence-Interval-Based Fuzzy Random Regression Models,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.17, Issue 6, pp. 1273-1283, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.