Using Radio Frequency Identification for Indoor Location Identification Based on Power Level, Signal Strength and Fuzzy Method
Rung-Ching Chen, Yu-Cheng Lin, Sheng-Ling Huang,
and Qiangfu Zhao
Chaoyang University of Technology, 168 Jifeng E. Rd., Wufeng District, Taichung 41349, Taiwan, R.O.C.
-  A. Chattopadhyay and A. R. Harish, “Analysis of low range Indoor Location Tracking techniques using Passive UHF RFID tags,” Radio and Wireless Symposium, pp. 351-354, 2008.
-  S. L. Kin, L. N. Mun, and P. H. Cole, “Positioning analysis of multiple antennas in a dense RFID reader environment,” Applications and the Internet Workshops, 2006, SAINT Workshops 2006, Int. Symposium on, pp. 1-4, 2006.
-  C. C. Lin, M. J. Chiu, C. C. Hsiao, R. G. Lee, and Y. S. Sai, “Wireless Health Care Service System for Elderly With Dementia,” Information Technology in Biomedicine, IEEE Trans. on, Issue 4, Vol.10, pp. 696-704, 2006.
-  S. K. C. Lo, J.-C. Lin, H.-C. Keh, Y.-H. Lin, and W.-C. Wang, “A Constructing the Multi-Agents Communication Model to Implement Dynamic Intelligent System,” WSEAS Trans. on Communications, Issue 12, Vol.7, pp. 1212-1221, 2008.
-  C. L. Lai, S. W. Chien, S. C. Chen, and K. Fang, “Enhancing Medication Safety and Reduce Adverse Drug Events on Inpatient Medication Administration using RFID,” WSEAS Trans. on Communications, Issue 10, Vol.7, pp. 1045-1054. 2008.
-  F. V. Diggelen, “Indoor GPS theory & implementation,” Proc. of IEEE Position Location & Navigation Symposium, pp. 240-247, 2002.
-  B. Z. Hong, “Indoor Location Sensing System by RFID,” Thesis of Graduate Institute of Networking and Communication Engineering of Chaoyang University of Technology, 2006.
-  J. Landt, “Shrouds of Time: The history of RFID, Pittsburgh, AIMInc,” 2005.
-  L. M. Ni, Y. Liu, Y. C. Lau, and A. P. Patil, “LANDMARC: indoor location sensing using active RFID,” Pervasive Computing and Communications, 2003 (PerCom 2003), Proc. of the First IEEE Int. Conf. on, pp. 407-415. 2003.
-  T. Shiraishi, N. Komuro, H. Ueda, H. Kasai, and T. Tsuboi, “Indoor Location Estimation Technique using UHF band RFID,” Int. Conf. on Information Networking, pp. 1-5, 2008.
-  R. Want, A. Hopper, V. Falcao, and J. Gibbons, “The Active Badge Location System,” ACM Transaction on Information Systems, Vol.40, No.1, pp. 91-102, 1992.
-  N. B. Priyantha, A. Chakraborty, and H. Balakrishnan, “The Cricket Location-Support System,” Proc. of the 6th ACM MOBICOM, pp. 32-43, 2000.
-  A. Ward, P. Osborn, J. Newman, and S. Hodges, “The Bat Ultrasonic Location System,” 1997.
-  P. Bahl and V. N. Padmanabhan, “RADAR: an in-building RF-based user location and tracking system,” INFOCOM 2000, Nineteenth Annual Joint Conf. of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, Proc., IEEE, Vol.2, pp. 775-784, 2000.
-  R. J. Orr and G. D. Abowd, “The Smart Floor: A Mechanism for Natural User Identification and Tracking,” Proc. 2000 Conf. Human Factors in Computing Systems, ACM Press, 2000.
-  J. Hightower, R. Want, and G. Borriello, “SpotON: An Indoor 3D Location Sensing Technology Based on RF Signal Strength,” Technical Report, UW CSE 00-02-02, University of Washington, 2000.
-  J. Hightower, C. Vakili, C. Borriello, and R.Want, “Design and Calibration of the SpotON AD-Hoc Location Sensing Systems,” Technical Report, UW CSE 00-02-02, University of Washington, 2000.
-  C. Y. Li, “The Implementation of an Indoor Geolocation System,” Computer Science and Information Engineering of National Central University, 2005.
-  A. A. Lysko and D. L. Johnson, “A Study of Propagation Effects in a Wireless Test Bed,” WSEAS Trans. on Communications, Issue 8, Vol.7, pp. 857-871, 2008.
-  K. S. Leong, M. L. Ng, and P. H. Cole, “Positioning analysis of multiple antennas in a dense RFID reader environment,” Applications and the Internet Workshops, SAINT Workshops, pp. 1-4, 2006.
-  K. V. S. Rao, P. V. Nikitin, and S. F. Lam, “Antenna design for UHF RFID tags: a review and a practical application,” Antennas and Propagation, IEEE Trans., Vol.53, No.12, pp. 3870-3876, 2005.
-  Q. Yao, S. K. Tan, Y. Ge, B. S. Yeo, and Q. Yin, “An area position scheme for large wireless sensor networks,” Vehicular Technology Conf., 2005, VTC 2005-Spring, 2005 IEEE 61st, Vol.5, pp. 2835-2839, 2005.
-  G. J. Klir and B. Yuan, “Fuzzy Set and Fuzzy Logic: Theory and Applications,” Taiwan, pp. 1-49, 2005.
-  RFCode, Inc., http://www.rfcode.com
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.