Analyzing the Emergency Restoration Processes of an Electric Power Distribution Network by a Multi-Agent Simulator
Shigeo Sagai*, Toshikatsu Mori**, and Takao Terano***
*Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry, 2-11-1 Iwado-Kita, Komae, Tokyo 201-8511, Japan
**Kozo Keikaku Engineering Inc., 4-38-13 Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 164-0012, Japan
***Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta-cho, Midori-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 226-8503, Japan
-  S. Sagai and Y. Shumuta, “Development of an Emergency Restoration Process Simulator of Electric Power Distribution Equipments after a Disaster,” IEEJ Trans. EIS, Vol.130, No.7, pp. 1247-1252, Sep. 2010. (in Japanese)
-  N. Nojima, “Disaster Chain of Lifeline Systems by System Interactions,” In Proc. of the Conf. of the World Disaster-Affected Cities, pp. 105-108, 1998. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Hata and K. Meguro, “Recovery Activities of Lifelines and the Effect of the Obstructive Factors against the Recovery Activities after the South Hyogo Prefecture Earthquake in 1995,” In Proc. of Workshop on Earthquake Engineering, No.25, pp. 1077-1080, 1999. (in Japanese)
-  Special Committee about Countermeasures against Earthquake of Miyagi Prefectural Disaster Prevention Council, “Report on Damage Estimation of Miyagi Prefectural Earthquake,” 2003.
-  Tokyo Metropolitan Government, “Investigative Report on Damage Estimation by Tokyo Metropolitan Epicentral Earthquake,” 1997.
-  The National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention, “Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology “Special Project for Earthquake Disaster Mitigation in Urban Areas” Working Papers on Development of Integrated Earthquake Disaster Simulation Systems,” Technical report, Independent Administrative Institution The National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  The National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention, “Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology “Special Project for Earthquake Disaster Mitigation in Urban Areas”Working Papers on Development of Frontier Simulation Technologies,” Technical report, Independent Administrative Institution The National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  H. Watanabe et al., “Design and Implementation of Prototype Rescue Agents in a Large Scale Disaster,” In Proc. of the 19th Annual Conf. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, No.3B1-05, 2005. (in Japanese)
-  N. Itoh et al., “About the Earthquake Disaster Scenario in Nagoya City by the Integrated Earthquake Disaster Simulation Systems,” In Proc. of the 20th Annual Conf. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  H. Torii, D. Fukuda, and T. Okui, “A Road Network Capacity Analysis After an Earthquake Disaster Applying the Micro Simulation Technology,” In Proc. of the 26th Conf. of the Japan Society of Traffic Engineers, pp. 245-248, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  Task Force against Earthquake Aichi Prefectural Disaster Prevention Council, “Report on Damage Estimation by the Aichi Prefectural Tokai/Tonankai Earthquake – 2003 Edition –,” 2003. (in Japanese)
-  Higashinada Ward Office Kobe-City, “Overview of Higashinada Ward.”
-  S. Midorikawa and K. Fujimoto, “Relationship between the JMA instrumental seismic intensity and damage ratios of wooden houses based on damage survey data of local governments,” J. of Japan Association for Earthquake Engineering, Vol.2, No.2, pp. 15-22, 2002. (in Japanese)
-  Hanshin National Highway Office, “Overview of Disaster Caused by the Great Hanshin Earthquake in 1995.” (in Japanese)
-  Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, “Outline of the Grid Square Statistics,” 2008.
-  Vehicle Information and Communication System Center, “VICS HOME PAGE,” 2008.
-  H. Ieta et al., “Street Blockades in Hanshin Earthquake –95 and Its Influence on Disaster Relief Activities,” Proc. of JSCE, Vol.576(IV-37), pp. 69-82, 1997. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.