Fuzzy c-Means Clustering for Uncertain Data Using Quadratic Penalty-Vector Regularization
Yasunori Endo*, Yasushi Hasegawa**, Yukihiro Hamasuna*,
and Yuchi Kanzawa***
*Department of Risk Engineering, Faculty of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
**DENSO Co., Ltd., 1-1 Showa-cho, Kariya, Aichi 448-8661, Japan
***Faculty of Engineering, Shibaura Institute of Technology, 3-7-5 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8548, Japan
-  J. MacQueen, “Some methods for classification and analysis of multivariate observations,” Proc. of the Fifth Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, Vol.1, pp.281-297, 1967.
-  J. C. Bezdek, “Pattern Recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function Algorithms,” Plenum, New York, 1981.
-  O. Takata and S. Miyamoto, “Fuzzy clustering of Data with Interval Uncertainties,” J. of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems, Vol.12, No.5, pp. 686-695, 2000. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Endo and K. Horiuchi, “On Clustering Algorithm for Fuzzy Data,” In Proc. 1997 Int. Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and Its Applications, pp. 381-384, 1997.
-  Y. Endo, “Clustering Algorithm Using Covariance for Fuzzy Data,” In Proc. 1998 Int. Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and Its Applications, pp. 511-514, 1998.
-  Y. Endo, R. Murata, H. Haruyama, and S. Miyamoto, “Fuzzy c-Means for Data with Tolerance,” Proc. 2005 Int. Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and Its Applications, pp. 345-348, 2005.
-  R. Murata, Y. Endo, H. Haruyama, and S. Miyamoto, “On Fuzzy c-Means for Data with Tolerance,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics Vol.10, No.5, pp. 673-681, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.