Conversation System with State Information
Elyse Marie Glina and Byeong-Ho Kang
University of Tasmania, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, Australia
-  R. Davis, “Knowledge Based Systems,” Science, American Association for the Advancement of Science, New York, Vol.231, No.4741, pp. 957-963, 1986.
-  E. Feigenbaum and A. Bond (ed.), “Expert systems in the 1980s,” State of the art report on machine intelligence, Pergamon Infotech, New York, 1981.
-  D. Merritt, “Building Expert Systems In Prolog,” Springer-Verlag, 1989.
-  P. Compton and R. Jansen, “A philosophical basis for knowledge acquisition,” Knowledge Acquisition, Vol.2, No.3, pp. 241-258, 1990.
-  T. Cao and P. Compton, “A simulation framework for knowledge acquisition evaluation,” P. of the Twenty-Eighth Australasian Conf. on Computer Science, Vol.38, pp. 353-336, 2005.
-  P. Compton, L. Peters et al., “Experience with Ripple-Down-Rules,” Knowledge-Based Systems, Vol.19, pp. 356-362, 2006.
-  G. Edwards, P. Compton et al., “Piers: A pathologist-maintained expert system for the interpretation of chemical pathology reports,” Pathology, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 27-34, 1993.
-  A.L.I.C.E. AI Foundation, “A.L.I.C.E.,”
(last accessed 2009).
-  D. Coniam, “Evaluating the language resources of chatbots for their potential in English as a second language,” ReCALL, Vol.20, No.1, pp. 98-116, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.