Investigation on Robot User Interface for Information Access
Yasufumi Takama and Hiroki Namba
Graduate School of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  N. Matsuhira and H. Ogawa, “Trends in Development of Home Robots Leading Advanced Technologies,” Toshiba Review, Vol.59, No.9, 2004. (in Japanese)
-  S. Satake, H. Kawashima, and M. Imai, “Browsing Robot: Browsing Web Contents through a Communication Robot,” IPSJ SIG Notes ICS, Vol.2004, No.85, pp. 49-55, 2004. (in Japanese)
-  K. Ueno, T. Hasegawa, and A. Ohsuga, “Agent Enabling Robots to Join Ubiquitous World,” Toshiba Review, Vol.59, No.9, pp. 45-48, 2004. (in Japanese)
-  H. Ueda et al., “Real Living Experiments with Conversational Robots at Ubiquitous-Home,” Review of NICT, Vol.53, No.3, pp. 145-152, 2007. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Takama, H. Namba, Y. Iwase, Y. Muto, and S. Hattori, “Concept of Humatronics and its Application to Human-Robot Communication Support Under TV Watching Environment,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.12, No.6, pp. 494-502, 2008.
-  Ministry of Economy, “Trade and Industry, Report of Working group on robot policy,” 2006. (in Japanese)
-  T. Shibata, “An Overview of Human Interactive Robot for Psychological Enrichment,” Proc. of the IEEE, Vol.92, No.11, pp. 1749-1758, 2004.
-  iRobot Corporation, http://store.irobot.com/corp/index.jsp
-  J. Lee, N. Ando, and H. Hashimoto, “Mobile Robot Architecture in Intelligent Space,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.11, No.2, pp. 165-170, 1999.
-  M. Imai, Y. Hirota, S. Satake, and H. Kawashima, “Semantic Sensor Network for Physically Grounded Applications,” ICARCV2006, p. 1493, 2006.
-  M. Narita and M. Shimamura, “A Report on RSi (Robot Service Initiative) Activities,” 2005 IEEE Workshop on Advanced Robotics and its Social Impacts, pp. 265-268, 2005.
-  K. Ikeda, “Communication,” The University of Tokyo Press, 2000. (in Japanese)
-  A. Yamaguchi, Y. Yano, S. Doki, and S. Okuma, “A study of emotional motion description by motion modification rules using adjectival expressions,” IEEE Int. Conf. on SMC, pp. 2837-2842, 2006.
-  Y. Yamazaki, F. Dong, Y. Uehara, Y. Hatakeyama, H. Nobuhara, Y. Takama, and K. Hirota, “Mentality Expression in An Affinity Pleasure-Arousal Space using the Ocular and Eyelid Motion of An Eye Robot,” SCIS&ISIS2006, pp. 422-425, 2006.
-  H. Kozima, C. Nakagawa, and Y. Yasuda, “Robot-mediated Communication for Autism Therapy,” J. of Information Processing Society of Japan, Vol.49, No.1, pp. 36-42, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  T. Kanda, H. Ishiguro, T. Ono, M. Imai, and R. Nakatsu, “Effects of Observation of Robot-Robot communication onHuman-Robot Communication,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, Vol.J85-D-1, No.7, pp. 691-700, 2002. (in Japanese).
-  A. Taylor and R. Harper, “Switching On to Switch Off: a Analysis of Routine TV Watching Habits and Their Implications for Electronic Programme Guide Design,” usableiTV, 1, pp. 7-13, 2002.
-  ZMP. Inc., Nuvo, http://nuvo.jp/nuvo_home_e.html
-  N. Ando, T. Suehiro, K. Kitagaki, T. Kotoku, and W. Yoon, “RTComponent Object Model in RT-Middleware – Distributed Component Middleware for RT (Robot Technology) –,” 2005 IEEE Int. Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation (CIRA2005), We-B2-5, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.