Analysis and Visualization of Japanese Law Networks Based on Granular Computing -Visual Law: Visualization System of Japanese Law-
Tetsuya Toyota and Hajime Nobuhara
Department of Intelligent Interaction Technologies, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tenoudai, Tsukuba Science City, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
-  A. Bargiela and W. Pedrycz, “Granular Computing An Introduction,” Kluwer Academic Pablishers, 2002.
-  T. Theodosiou, N. Darzentas, L. Angelis, and C. A. Ouzounis, “PuRed-MCL : a graph-based PubMed document clustering methodology,” Bioinformatics, Vol.24, No.17, 2008.
-  B. W. Chee and B. Schatz, “Document Clustering using Small World Communities,” Proc. of the 2007 Conf. on Digital libraries, pp. 53-62, 2007.
-  J. L. Neto, A. D. Santos, C. A. A. Kaestner, and A. A. Freitas, “Document Clustering and Text Summarization,” Proc. 4th Int. Conf. Practical Applications of Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pp. 41-55, 2000.
-  Prefuse http://www.prefuse.org/
-  K. Hirota, “Development of Fuzzy Legal Expert System for CISG,” First Tunisian-Japanese Seminar on Science and Technology, April 2000. (Tunis, Tunisia)
-  H. Yoshino, “Legal Knowledge Based System and Legal Education - Focusing on understanding Change of Legal Relation -,” in: Pompeu Casanova(ed.), Trend on Legal knowledge, the semantic Web and the regulation of electronic Social Systems. Instituto de Investigaciones Juridicas UNAM, Mexico. (in publishing 2006/2007)
-  Y. Jin, Y. Matsuo, and M. Ishizuka, “Extracting Inter-Firm Networks from World Wide Web Using General-Purpose Search Engine,” J. of Online Information Review, Vol.32, No.2, 2008.
-  T. Suzuki, T. Ikeguchi, and Y. Horiom, “Estimating Structures of Complex Networks Hidden in Nikkei 225 Stock Market,” IEICE technical report. Nonlinear problems Vol.105, No.547, pp. 135-140, 2006.
-  Japan’s e-Government Initiatives http://www.e-gov.go.jp/
-  Pajek http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/pub/networks/pajek/
-  ChaSen http://chasen.naist.jp/hiki/ChaSen/
-  N. Masuda and N. Konno, “Introduction to complex networks,” Sangyo-tosyo, 2005. (in Japanese)
-  D. J. Watts, “Small Worlds: The Dynamics of Networks Between Order and Randomness,” Princeton Univ. Press, 1999.
-  L. Freeman, “Centrality in social networks: Conceptual clarification,” Social Networks Vol.1, No.3, pp. 215-239, 1979.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.