A Classification Algorithm of Abdominal Ultrasound Images in Medical Practice for Secondary Uses
Yutaka Hatakeyama, Hiromi Kataoka, Noriaki Nakajima,
Teruaki Watabe, and Yoshiyasu Okuhara
Center of Medical Information Science, Kochi University, Kohasu, Oko-cho, Nankoku, Kochi 783-8506, Japan
-  F. L. Lizzi, E. J. Feleppa, S. K. Alam, and C. X. Deng, “Ultrasonic spectrum analysis for tissue evaluation,” Pattern Recognition Letters, Vol.24, Issues 4-5, pp. 637-658, 2003.
-  D. Robinson, C. Chen, and L. Wilson, “Image matching for pulse echo measurement of ultrasonic velocity,” Image and Vision Computing, Vol.1, Issue 3, pp. 145-151, 1983.
-  V. Chalana and Y. Kim, “A methodology for evaluation of boundary detection algorithms on medicalimages,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging, Vol.16, No.5, pp. 642-52, 1997.
-  J. Hsu, C. Tseng, and S. Chen, “A methodology for evaluation of boundary detection algorithms onbreast ultrasound images,” J. Med. Eng. Technol., Vol.25, No.4, pp. 173-177, 2001.
-  http://medical.nema.org/
-  D. H. Ballard, , “Generalizing the Hough transform to detect arbitrary shapes,” Pattern Recognition, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 111-122, 1981.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.