Anthropomorphization Framework for Human-Object Communication
Hirotaka Osawa*, Jun Mukai*, and Michita Imai**
*Graduate School of Science and Technology, Keio University, 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-Ku, Yokohama 223-8522, Japan
**Faculty of Science and Technology, Keio University, 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-Ku, Yokohama 223-8522, Japan
-  M. Bateson, D. Nettle, and G. Roberts, “Cues of being watched enhance cooperation in a real-world setting,” Biology Letters, Vol.2, pp. 412-414, 2006.
-  T. Kanda, H. Ishiguro, T. Ono, M. Imai, and R. Nakatsu, “Development and evaluation of an interactive humanoid robot ‘Robovie.’,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2002), pp. 4166-4173, Washington, DC, USA, May, 2002.
-  H. Kobayashi and S. Kohshima, “Unique morphology of the human eye and its adaptive meaning: Comparative studies on external morphology of the primate eye,” Journal of human evolution., Vol.40, No.5, pp. 419-435, 2001.
-  H. Kozima, C. Nakagawa, and H. Yano, “Attention coupling as a prerequisite for social interaction,” IEEE Int. Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 109-114, San Francisco, CA, USA, Oct., 2003.
-  H. Luczak, M. Roetting, and L. Schmidt “Let’s talk: Anthropomorphization as means to cope with stress of interacting with technical devices,” Ergonomics, Vol.46, pp. 1361-1374, 2003.
-  S. R. Madden, M. J. Franklin, J. M. Hellerstein, and W. Hong, “The design of an acquisitional query processor for sensor networks,” ACM SIGMOD, pp.491-502, Jun., 2003.
-  N. Mukawa, A. Fukayama, T. Ohno, M. Sawaki, and N. Hagita, “Gaze Communication between Human and Anthropomorphic Agent,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 366-370, Bordeaux-Paris, France, Sep., 2001.
-  Y. Nishida, H. Aizawa, T. Hori, N. Hoffman, T. Kanade, and M. Kakikura, “3D ultrasonic tagging system for observing human activity,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS2003), pp. 785-791, Las Vegas, USA, Oct., 2003.
-  H. Osawa, J. Mukai, and M. Imai, “Anthropomorphization of an object by displaying robot,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, Hatfield, United Kingdom, Sep., 2006.
-  H. Osawa, J. Mukai, and M. Imai, “Acquisition of subjective representation using body parts by an object,” IEEE Workshop on Int. Conf. on Cognitive Science 2006, Vancouver, Canada, Jul., 2006.
-  B. Reeves and C. Nass, “The Media Equation: How People Treat Computers, Television, and New Media Like Real People and Places,” Univ. of Chicago Press, 1996.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.