Multilayered Fuzzy Behavior Control for an Autonomous Mobile Robot with Multiple Omnidirectional Vision System: MOVIS
Yoichiro Maeda* and Wataru Shimizuhira**
*Dept. of Human and Artificial Intelligent Systems, Graduate School of Engineering, Univ. of Fukui, 3-9-1 Bunkyo, Fukui-shi, Fukui 910-8507, Japan
**Kyoto R&D Center Mechanism Team, Murata Machinery, Ltd., 136 Takeda-Mukaishiro-cho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto 612-8686, Japan
-  H. Kitano, M. Asada, I. Noda, and H. Matsubara, “RoboCup: Robot World Cup,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 30-36, 1998.
-  A. R. Price and T. Jones, “An Innovative Approach to Vision, Localization and Orientation Using Omnidirectional Radial Signature Analysis,” RoboCup-98: Robot Soccer World Cup II, 1998.
-  A. Bonarini, “The Body, the Mind or the Eye, First?,” RoboCup-99: Robot Soccer World Cup III, pp. 210-221, 1999.
-  H. Koyasu, J. Miura, and Y. Shirai, “Estimation of Ego-Motion and Its Uncertainty for a Mobile Robot Using Omnidirectional Stereo,” Proc. of the 20th Annual Conference of the Robotics Society of Japan, CD-ROM, 3A24, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  T. Matsuoka, A. Motomura, and T. Hasegawa, “Real-time Self-Localization Method in a Dynamically Changing Environment,” Proc. of the 2003 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1234-1239, 2003.
-  J. Gluckman, K. Nayar, and J. Thoresz, “Real-Time Omnidirectional and Panoramic Stereo,” Proc. of Image Understanding Workshop, Vol.1, pp. 299-303, 1998.
-  R. Miki, K. Yamazawa, H. Takemura, and N. Yokoya, “A Remote Surveillance System Using Omnidirectional Sensors,” Technical Report of IEICE, PRMU98-177, pp. 7-14, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  W. Shimizuhira and Y. Maeda, “Self-Localization Method Used Multiple Omnidirectional Vision System,” Proc. of SICE Annual Conference 2003, pp. 2796-2799, 2003.
-  R. Tsuzaki and K. Yosida, “Motion Control Based on Fuzzy Potential Method for Autonomous Mobile Robot with Omnidirectional Vision,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.21, No.6, pp. 656-662, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Takahashi, K. Hikita, and M. Asada, “Incremental Purposive Behavior Acquisition based on Self-Interpretation of Instructions by Coach,” Proc. of the 2003 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 686-693, 2003.
-  W. Shimizuhira, K. Fujii, and Y. Maeda, “Fuzzy Behavior Control for Autonomous Mobile Robot in Dynamic Environment with Multiple Omnidirectional Vision System,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2004), CD-ROM, SA2-M3, 2004.
-  W. Shimizuhira and Y. Maeda, “Behavior Control Method by Multi-Layered Fuzzy Rule for Autonomous Mobile Robot with Multiple Omnidirectional Vision System,” The Fourth International Symposium on Human and Artificial Intelligence Systems (HART 2004), pp. 283-288, 2004.
-  E. Tunstel, M. A. A. de Oliveira, and S. Berman, “Fuzzy Behavior Hierarchies for Multi-robot Control,” International Journal of Intelligent Systems 17, pp. 449-470, 2002.
-  L. Magdalena, “On the Role of Context in Hierarchical Fuzzy Controllers, 2,” International Journal of Intelligent Systems 17, pp. 471-493, 2002.
-  V. Torra, “A Review of the Construction of Hierarchical Fuzzy Systems,” International Journal of Intelligent Systems 17, pp. 531-543, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.